RE:Sex with friends

Wow, if any of you guys showed up at my door (locals and those passing through my city) and wanted to service me with your mouth, ass and cock, I'd be over the moon. So many good-looking men with a great attitude here. It's been a very hard couple of years. I'm having 3 am woodies again. Need some relief! Is anyone here into poly relationships with their partners as well?

This post was edited

nkdman1 - Hey buddy,
I'm not a married guy but I'd be your sex friend! I've always found you sexy as hell!

This post was edited

I'd love to see that.

This post was edited

Man I would be ready to do you anytime you want to be done.

This post was edited

I've been used by many of my friends, since a young age. Nothing wrong with it...I love it! Always willing to help someone in need, lol.

This post was edited

I've had married buddies and single guys and then total strangers over the years. I agree that what happens between two men is a natural heathy action as long as everyone is healthy and safe. I've had to scale back because of one buddy wants to be monogamous and I'm cool with that. We've actually become very close friends with benefits. I have one other that I have known nearly 10 years and he will stop by fuck me and leave. I'm actually okay with that too. I like to think that we're offering a good thing to those in need. We both get what we want and building trust with a "friend with benefits" is a good thing.

This post was edited

I've had married buddies and single guys and then total strangers over the years. I agree that what happens between two men is a natural heathy action as long as everyone is healthy and safe. I've had to scale back because of one buddy wants to be monogamous and I'm cool with that. We've actually become very close friends with benefits. I have one other that I have known nearly 10 years and he will stop by fuck me and leave. I'm actually okay with that too. I like to think that we're offering a good thing to those in need. We both get what we want and building trust with a "friend with benefits" is a good thing.

I enjoyed my one-time visit with you.

This post was edited