RE: Answering the door.....

It happened again. I was home alone & nude when I saw the big brown truck pulling up out front. I waited until he was at the door and just as he rang the bell, I opened wide and stood in front of him deliberately taking my time accepting the package and slowly reading the label so as to give him as much time as possible to check me out. I know the company wants their drivers to keep on the run, but he wasn't in a real big hurry either. "See ya, Big Fella".

This post was edited

i should do that to my delivery man.

This post was edited

tomorrow when the UPS guy comes by to drop off my package. I'm gonna take a bit longer, then when i go open the door. I will apologize for taking me so long, had to reach for a pair of shorts. see what kind of reaction i get on that.

This post was edited

Lately, I've expanded from UPS to also opening up to FedEx. No problem there either.

This post was edited

Tis the season! Last night, UPS was delivering several large heavy boxes that required I open wide so he could set them down and scan them. Of coarse I was nude and I think he was expecting it since after he left, I noticed that all three of them were addressed to my neighbors.

This post was edited

I always shirtcock when I get a late night food delivery. I love knowing that my cock might be seen by the delivery guy. I have even gotten a hardon while doing it. It really turns me on.

This post was edited

i was surprised that the doorbell rang this afternoon since it was wet and drizzly out so i thought it may be a delivery man dropping off a package they always ring and go so when i open the door i was surprised to see someone standing there - he was selling windows i was shocked he was out selling in the rain and i know he was shocked by me standing there nude. needless to say i told him i wasn't interested and try to stay dry. i'm always nude at home unless it's real cold and i may put on a t-shirt and i'm usually cover myself a little more answering the door but really thought it was just a package being dropped off.

This post was edited

I had been staying in an serviced appartement hotel in Dublin - and finally today it happend. Once I was walking around the flat naked the male house keeping guy knocked on my door. As he already knocked for the 2nd time I went to the door and opend it as bare as I am. We chatted and he wanted to clean my flat or I would need something else. I just said some new towels would be great and if he could remove the waste tomorrow. He handed over the towels and said let me take the waste out now. I answered ok - just let me wrap something around. He answered: No problem - feel comfortable, I don't mind. So I opend the door let him in and collect the waste and I handed over the old towels to him. And then he left.
I was putting back the towels into the bath - he knocked again. So I opened again and he said he had just forgotten the bags for the waste... I took out his stuff and left. And I felt great!

This post was edited

Yesterday, I was shampooing the carpet (nude, of coarse) when my favorite UPS guy turned up with several packages. I never hesitate to open the door wide for him, and because he had to make two trips back to his truck, I got to stand in the open doorway for quite a while. I told him he needn't run and he didn't. Thanks "Big Fella".

This post was edited

WOW!! that sounds hot man i work at an Embassy Suites north of Dallas.... and I go up to bring toothpaste or a newspaper to a guest... would be nice to find you nude man!!

This post was edited