RE: Answering the door.....

may be he just want look for your package....

This post was edited

So, we'll be selling our house shortly and needed some packing materials. Yesterday, our regular UPS guy (see previous entries) brought several big packages to the door. Knowing who it was, I opened up naked, but pretended to shyly cover myself behind the door as I always do. When it was obvious that I would have to open the door wide to shift them inside, I just did it. He has always flirted around about my nudism, but never openly acknowleged it before. This time, he just jumped right in and started helping me moved stuff into the house uninvited. My partner was still naked on the sofa but involved in something else and didn't even know what happened until it was over. He made a pretense of telling me I shouldn't have, but I assured him that the driver was a "co-conspirator" in the event. So,why are we moving NOW?

This post was edited

Reading this great story this morning just had me fire out one... couldn't help it...thanks!

This post was edited

That is a poor way to promote Christianity.

This post was edited

I saw 2 JW women walk past my house yesterday. I stayed naked thinking they would be back. This morning my wife showed me their flyer from the door handle. Either they knew of my past (when I was in a miniskirt), I just plain missed them, or they saw my physique through the window. Sadly it was probably the second. No fun in that.

This post was edited

this evening was laying on couch watching tv when doorbell rang and i should have stayed on coach but expecting a package so answered door trying not to expose my nude body and offend someone but turns out to be two salesman and pushy as could be, first thing out of my mouth "i'm not interested" but they continue as i say not interested again and should have shut door but instead came out from behind door and said i was busy and again not interested - yes sometimes being nude will chase them off. this does also work well when the jw won't take no for a answer either.

This post was edited
RE:Answering the door.....

This morning I walked out of the front door nude, into the road to take my newpaper from the delivery man. He did not blink an eyelid. I stood in the road as he drove off

This post was edited

this morning the dog woke me up barking at the door sometimes he is just barking upstairs but when i got to the living room it was the door he was barking at and since i didn't hear the door bell i just opened the door and saw two women outside looking in. JW they always come on Wednesday and lucky for them it's been cold or i would have been nude needless to say i was wearing a t shirt but i could see by one of the ladies expression she could see my penis as my shirt just comes a little below my waist. i'm always polite to whoever comes to door unless they began to annoy but both were polite and when i told them i wasn't interested they apologized for waking me and they usually want to hand me a pamphlet but this time they didn't so i'm suspecting both saw me nude below the waist and than they left. someday i may show some interest and invite them in.

This post was edited

today was my cleaning day i was nude and was kinda hoping the doorbell would ring if it was a salesperson or jw and if i didn't scare them off i was going to invite them in for they're sales pitch, wonder if i'll ever get a taker.

This post was edited

Wasn't answering the door but at a timeshare and came up from the beach due to a heavy rain storm. Water was coming in under the door so I placed a towel against it. I went out on the balcony and removed my swimsuit and watched the rain coming down. I'm in plan view nude on the balcony from the door and someone opened it and must of seen me nude and left. The towel was no longer up against the door and pushed out against the wall, so as I walked in nude to the kitchen I noticed. Don't know if it was a male or female or how much of me they saw. I was standing looking out so it might have only been my butt. What a turn on knowing someone walked in and caught me nude on the balcony, had a good jack off that night. If I get my nerve up I'll try the opening of the door nude. I have with a towel and once for the bug guy in my boxers not thinking twice. Will keep you posted.

This post was edited