RE: Answering the door.....

I have a screened side lanai that is pretty private an I keep a Jacuzzi warmed up there at all times. Since I am always naked in the house, I am able to jump in it at a moments notice.All my deliveries come through that screen door which leads to my side door. My side door is 2/3rds glass and just inside sits a desk with my computer that has 2 large 24 plus inch screens. I constantly have a slide show background on my computer's main screen and on the other screen I have a home movie of me sucking a nice collection of cocks, licking balls and assand eating cum. The slide show is of photographs of me sucking cock, licking balls and ass. These computer monitors are very visible from the side door whether it is open or shut.When I hear a truck pull up outside such as the Fed Ex or UPS trucks, I immediately get into the Jacuzzi nude and when they get to the door I ask that they put the package on the table that is 6 steps inside the screen door and I get out fully naked andin their view and accept the packages. I have done the same thing for the lawn weed and feed guy and the guy from the pest control company as well as an appliance repairman and the guy who services my air conditioner and furnace twice a year.I sometimes will just sit at my computer naked and wait for them to knock on the door. I always have an overhead light on so they get a great look when they knock. I'll sometimes answer the door naked and sometimes I get up in their full view and take my robe from the hook and put it on before answering the door. It depends who it is. When they come to the door , they see the home movie playing and the slide show. And more than once I allowed them to ''catch'' me jacking off. No one has ever said anything about my nudity or my cock sucking on my computer screens. I have never made any other overtures than what I described either. However, a few guys did spend some extra time discussing whatever and kept the conversation going past what was necessary. When that happens I always make my hand travel to my bare dick for some adjustment hoping to have the guy do the same, but so far no luck. Handy men who work in my home, that is another story.

This post was edited

I have a screened side lanai that is pretty private an I keep a Jacuzzi warmed up there at all times. Since I am always naked in the house, I am able to jump in it at a moments notice.All my deliveries come through that screen door which leads to my side door. My side door is 2/3rds glass and just inside sits a desk with my computer that has 2 large 24 plus inch screens. I constantly have a slide show background on my computer's main screen and on the other screen I have a home movie of me sucking a nice collection of cocks, licking balls and assand eating cum. The slide show is of photographs of me sucking cock, licking balls and ass. These computer monitors are very visible from the side door whether it is open or shut.When I hear a truck pull up outside such as the Fed Ex or UPS trucks, I immediately get into the Jacuzzi nude and when they get to the door I ask that they put the package on the table that is 6 steps inside the screen door and I get out fully naked andin their view and accept the packages. I have done the same thing for the lawn weed and feed guy and the guy from the pest control company as well as an appliance repairman and the guy who services my air conditioner and furnace twice a year.I sometimes will just sit at my computer naked and wait for them to knock on the door. I always have an overhead light on so they get a great look when they knock. I'll sometimes answer the door naked and sometimes I get up in their full view and take my robe from the hook and put it on before answering the door. It depends who it is. When they come to the door , they see the home movie playing and the slide show. And more than once I allowed them to ''catch'' me jacking off. No one has ever said anything about my nudity or my cock sucking on my computer screens. I have never made any other overtures than what I described either. However, a few guys did spend some extra time discussing whatever and kept the conversation going past what was necessary. When that happens I always make my hand travel to my bare dick for some adjustment hoping to have the guy do the same, but so far no luck. Handy men who work in my home, that is another story.

Looking forward to that handy men story!

This post was edited

You asked for my handyman story so here it is. I like to hire people off of Craigslist for odd jobs around my home. When communicating with them I always let them know that I am a bisexual nudist and that when they are working in my home, I will probably be naked.
Since they are looking for a pay day, I have never had one balk. I had one stop by to replace the bath room lights and ceiling fans with some new really nice upgraded units. He was about 37 years old, narrow but well defined about 5'10''.
He had told me that he didn't have a problem with me being nude while he was working, but he was straight, married and had never been touched by a man or had he ever touched another man.
I was naked all the time he was here. I was working at my computer watching some video of me sucking cocks, licking balls and ass . As he walked by he casually said that he had a bigger dick than the guy I was sucking in the video. While we were discussing that I was stroking my erect cock and he was simultaneously watching my video and me stroking my cock.
I told him that since he had made such a claim that his cock was bigger he had to prove it. I told him that he had to pull his pants down and show me his cock otherwise he was just lying about his being bigger. I should tell you that the cock I was sucking in the video was a good 9'' and kind of fat. It was one of those cocks that you lick and get the head into your mouth and that you play with and enjoy but you never get it all in your mouth.
I was finally able to goad him into showing me his cock. I told him to think of this as a Dr.s appointment or changing clothes in the locker room. He pulled down his shorts and the tighty whiteys that he was wearing were already tented out. He then pulled the undershorts over his erection and down to his ankles and stood in front of me completely exposing his huge hard cock, balls and his ass.
I am sitting in my desk chair so my view is perfect. He was casually stroking his dick as I scooted closer. I put my left hand on his bare ass where I could rub his asshole with a finger and used my right hand to cup his balls. He was nervous as I replaced his own hand from his cock and I started to stroke his dick for him. As he began to lose control, I turned him towards me so that he would shot his cum on my chest, lap and hopefully on my face. He shot his cum on all three areas and only then did I take his cock into my mouth to clean it up a little. No, it wasn't as big as the one in the video but it was close.
Before he pulled up his clothing, I had him turn around so I could see his asshole. I rubbed it and I asked him if his wife ever tongued his asshole and he said no. I then kissed it and licked his asshole just a little and told him that if I offer him another job and that if he accepts it, I will eat his ass and that he will love it and I would suck his cock off not just jack him off.
Since that day he has done quite a few odd jobs for me and we have expanded our activities. We shower together and he actually washes my cock and balls, he has pissed on me, he has actuallyjacked me off my made me cum and I eat his ass and his cum every time he stops by. His ass is small tight and hairless. I can actually stretch his semi erect cock up to his asshole and rub the head of his cock on it and lick his cock and his asshole at the same time.
I have many videos of me eating and sucking him and him peeing on me. He even allows me to show his face in the vids because he knows that I'll never put them on line..
I have one video of me getting fucked by another guy, and that was the only time that has ever happened although a couple of other guys have rubbed their cocks against my asshole and actually had their dicks inside me but never did the fucking thing. I'm telling you that because I do want this handy man to fuck my ass, but I am not sure that he would be willing.

This post was edited

You asked for my handyman story so here it is. I like to hire people off of Craigslist for odd jobs around my home. When communicating with them I always let them know that I am a bisexual nudist and that when they are working in my home, I will probably be naked.Since they are looking for a pay day, I have never had one balk. I had one stop by to replace the bath room lights and ceiling fans with some new really nice upgraded units. He was about 37 years old, narrow but well defined about 5'10''. He had told me that he didn't have a problem with me being nude while he was working, but he was straight, married and had never been touched by a man or had he ever touched another man. I was naked all the time he was here. I was working at my computer watching some video of me sucking cocks, licking balls and ass . As he walked by he casually said that he had a bigger dick than the guy I was sucking in the video. While we were discussing that I was stroking my erect cock and he was simultaneously watching my video and me stroking my cock.I told him that since he had made such a claim that his cock was bigger he had to prove it. I told him that he had to pull his pants down and show me his cock otherwise he was just lying about his being bigger. I should tell you that the cock I was sucking in the video was a good 9'' and kind of fat. It was one of those cocks that you lick and get the head into your mouth and that you play with and enjoy but you never get it all in your mouth.I was finally able to goad him into showing me his cock. I told him to think of this as a Dr.s appointment or changing clothes in the locker room. He pulled down his shorts and the tighty whiteys that he was wearing were already tented out. He then pulled the undershorts over his erection and down to his ankles and stood in front of me completely exposing his huge hard cock, balls and his ass.I am sitting in my desk chair so my view is perfect. He was casually stroking his dick as I scooted closer. I put my left hand on his bare ass where I could rub his asshole with a finger and used my right hand to cup his balls. He was nervous as I replaced his own hand from his cock and I started to stroke his dick for him. As he began to lose control, I turned him towards me so that he would shot his cum on my chest, lap and hopefully on my face. He shot his cum on all three areas and only then did I take his cock into my mouth to clean it up a little. No, it wasn't as big as the one in the video but it was close.Before he pulled up his clothing, I had him turn around so I could see his asshole. I rubbed it and I asked him if his wife ever tongued his asshole and he said no. I then kissed it and licked his asshole just a little and told him that if I offer him another job and that if he accepts it, I will eat his ass and that he will love it and I would suck his cock off not just jack him off.Since that day he has done quite a few odd jobs for me and we have expanded our activities. We shower together and he actually washes my cock and balls, he has pissed on me, he has actuallyjacked me off my made me cum and I eat his ass and his cum every time he stops by. His ass is small tight and hairless. I can actually stretch his semi erect cock up to his asshole and rub the head of his cock on it and lick his cock and his asshole at the same time.I have many videos of me eating and sucking him and him peeing on me. He even allows me to show his face in the vids because he knows that I'll never put them on line..I have one video of me getting fucked by another guy, and that was the only time that has ever happened although a couple of other guys have rubbed their cocks against my asshole and actually had their dicks inside me but never did the fucking thing. I'm telling you that because I do want this handy man to fuck my ass, but I am not sure that he would be willing.
That is just so hot. Sitting here, nude, stroking while reading it.

This post was edited

I don't answer the door naked very often but I have a couple times. Nothing really came of it though, maybe I need to try a little harder

This post was edited

I don't answer the door naked very often but I have a couple times. Nothing really came of it though, maybe I need to try a little harderI think it's sometimes really easy for people to mix fantasy and reality a bit here. Not that all the stories here are tall tales, but I have my doubts that they are all completely factual. However, answering the door while harder might get you some action!
I have a robe I wear fairly carelessly when I answer the door but like I said nothing ever come of it

This post was edited

I mean I do have cock rings

This post was edited

So I did it BTW. I didn't even get a second glance. It was all business and out the door... Not that I would have wanted any special attention from this package handler but... Still

This post was edited

All I know is I have yet to have a cute delivery woman (pizza, ups, etc) come to my door that would inspire one of those letters to penthouse...

This post was edited

i like it really. did it few a times.

This post was edited