Feelings about another guy sharing my holes

Ok, so I'm going out on a limb here and posting in the guys forum. I recently have done my first anal and absolutely love my man shoving his cock in my virgin rear. I know want to ask him about bringing in another guy for a double anal that I am wanting to try. How do any of the guys feel about another cock rubbing against yours as your share my ass? I just a little iffy on asking my man to do this with me for in fear of him getting mad at me wanting another cock inside me, let along his cock rubbing against another as the DP me. Any thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Feelings about another guy sharing my holes

IT's so great to do, trust me, Iv'e done it a few times, and was sucking another cock at the same time

This post was edited

I'd be really excited to try it if my girlfriend wanted to do it, but a lot of guys get jealous, so I suggest you tread carefully and maybe "ease" into the discussion by framing it as a wild fantasy. Another option would be to try double anal with him and a toy and maybe use that as a beginning of the discussion to add in another guy. Good luck!

This post was edited

My cock has never been up anyone's arse yet, male or female, although I've thought about it from time to time. But I have done the cock against cock thing whilst jerking another guy off and it felt great.

Same have never did anal sex.

This post was edited

I love sharing my hole love slow and steady motion in and out. Im getting hard typing this. I love cumming when my man cums inside of me..

This post was edited