Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
I have been primarily going commando for several years, but wore underwear only to work and church. The last couple of years, I started going commando to work too. Now I just wear underwear to funerals and a baptism. Wore underwear only four times in the past year now. As for whats under my pants, usually a combination of metal and silicone ball stretchers like in my pics and videos. In fact, at work right now Im wearing one metal and three silicone rings on my balls. A couple of months ago, we went on a two week vacation to Europe with a cruise in the middle and I didnt take a single pair of underwear. I wish it was a nude cruise though!




