What are you wearing under your pants ?

As much as I love to be nude (mostly all the time at home), I also like wearing no underwear.

Only when I go to the office I'm wearing some underwear. But I really like the feeling in my jeans, under my shorts, etc... Try to find short which can hide the fact that I'm nude under it.

What are your habits ?

This topic was edited
RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

i've been going commando for years in summer i wear either jean shorts or slip on cotton shorts i have a pretty small cock but i'm sure if someone paying attention they can see from rear that im wearing no underwear and if im sitting they can sometimes see up my shorts it's no big deal.

This post was edited

i Wear huggies pull ups and goodnites

This post was edited

i've been going commando for years in summer i wear either jean shorts or slip on cotton shorts i have a pretty small cock but i'm sure if someone paying attention they can see from rear that im wearing no underwear and if im sitting they can sometimes see up my shorts it's no big deal.

I'm trying to wear pants that hides the fact that I'm nude... I think, the size is not that much a big deal, depending what you wear, you can easily notice it, or not.

This post was edited

I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this

But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all.

Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ?

This post was edited

I'm trying to wear pants that hides the fact that I'm nude... .

If you are wearing pants, then you are NOT NUDE. So what is there to hide?

This post was edited

I have never worn underwear. can't understand why any guy would want to.

This post was edited

It depends on the pants. I can get away with it sometimes. But I have a big cock and balls and light pants show them. One time I got a Boner at the Credit Union because of a very attractive teller and she noticed !

This post was edited

I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all.Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ?.
i saw these on internet recently and they look comfy , im presuming they are backless which would be a plus.

This post was edited

I only wear underware when I go to church on sunday

This post was edited

nothing

This post was edited