RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

Why hide it? I certainly don't. I love to watch a woman (yes, even the occasional guy) blush when they see my bulge going down my pant leg. So feel free to go Commando even at work.

This post was edited

Nothing - been commando for 4-5 yrs - love it

This post was edited

If I am not naked (what I always do at home) I am always commando when in jeans. Do wear boxers when wearing a suit and getting to work.

This post was edited

Jockstrap most days

This post was edited

Jockstrap most days

awesome choice.

This post was edited

if I have on pants, nothing

This post was edited

When at work nothing

This post was edited

I prefer to wear nothing. Sometimes I wear a jockstrap in the house and when I get out and about. But most times I freeball.

This post was edited

I too preferred nothing. Underwear of any type just gets in the way. One never knows when you need the freedom of being able to hangout. Once I was at a very crowded venue wearing only a pair of loose shorts, a shirt and sandals. It was very warm out. Was somewhat hard watching the crowd with couples acting very sexually. Then all of a sudden the crowd had to back up and a womens ass was rubbing up against me. I knew she felt my semi-hard cock because she push into me harder and kind of moved her ass up and down. Then the crowd started to move again and she walked away with her friend, but gave me a glance with a smile. It was one of those moments Ill never forget.

This post was edited

Usually small skimpy briefs. Like to wear same pair for few days.
Sometimes, like today, commando.
Problem I have is am a big precum leaker so end up with obvious wet patch!

This post was edited