This post was edited
RE:Do you eat your own cum?

Yes and it tastes great !

This post was edited

Yes and it tastes great !

This post was edited

I enjoy the taste of my pre-cum, which is almost sweet. The taste is totally different then my cum. Other guys tell me that they really enjoy the taste of my cum. Plus I do cum rather large amounts as well, which other guys are always surprised with too!

This post was edited

I do once in a while, don't pre-cum much but love the taste of others, have tasted some other guys that I know I can trust. Once the dude had had fish earlier in the day and about made me through up. I don't eat and cant stand fish.

This post was edited

Yes I have eaten,my cum. First time by proping my ass against a wall so I could point my cock at my face with mouth open. I love eating the creampies I help make.
Also in last couple years have had it fed to me while tied spread eagle. Not only do I like it but also like it spread over my face to dry.

This post was edited

Absolutely! I like to lick up a big, sticky handful of my cum. When I cum on someone else I like to lick it off of them!

This post was edited

Absolutely! I like to lick up a big, sticky handful of my cum. When I cum on someone else I like to lick it off of them!

This post was edited