RE:Do you eat your own cum?

Precut is so sweet live to taste yours from the head of your cock I know mine is sweet and cum is sweet after eating sweets

This post was edited

In truth I eat my friend's cum more often than my own.

This post was edited

I always wanted to taste my own cum, but after cumming that no longer interested me , so I never did, until I knew I was going to a bi-sexual swingers party, so I tasted my own cum and it's OK.
I think now the place I taste it from or lick it off of, is much more of a turn on than just that it is baby batter.

This post was edited

I have put my legs over my head against a wall and put my cock as close to my mouth as possible and stroked to orgasm and shot into my mouth close as I can get to sucking myself off.wish I could get it into my mouth love the taste

This post was edited

Yes, many of us have done that....wish I could still do that.

This post was edited

I always wanted to taste my own cum, but after cumming that no longer interested me ...

I am just the same - after cumming can taste my own cum by curiosity only. To swallow other's cum is another deal ...
I read once, that the cum accepts the taste of the last meals and decide to try. Several days I eat a lot of mandarins and oranges ... and my cum becomes sweet, with fruits taste. Awesome experiment!

This post was edited

I like to occasionally shoot in my mouth. Kind of fun. I would like to have someone else stroke me into my mouth.

Conversely, I have thought about licking up my cum after shooting on someone else's body. Although any time I am in that situation, I always chicken out.

This post was edited

I'd love to help you out with that stroken your cock for you and holding your legs over your head so you cum flows into your mouth then give you a big slippy kiss yummy

This post was edited

Yes, love to kiss a girl after oral, and love to taste our mixed juices during sex. Sharing is awesome!

This post was edited

I've been masturbating nearly every day for over 35 years and tasted my cum for the first time about 2 months ago! I love pre-cum and the thought of eating my actual cum was a big turn on but each time as soon as I cum I lose the desire to try it. This one particular time I was so turned on I just went for it and then couldn't stop and swallowed the whole lot! It drove me crazy and if I could've cum again I surely would have!
My new desire is to suck another guy off and take his load in my mouth.

This post was edited