RE:Do you eat your own cum?

He'll yes and love it
Love precum even more - mine or another guys

This post was edited

yes I like my own and others as well why waste such delicious protein it is best hot thick and fresh

This post was edited

Always cum in my Morning, noon and evening coffee...

This post was edited

I don't do it much because I don't "love" it like the other men say they do, but I like it on occasion. Mine is a mix of salt and sweet.

I've read about "cum shots". Where someone will have a party and invite guys to go into the bathroom to wank out a load into a glass..Then when several guys have done it, they'll make say a whiskey drink and a rum drink etc. Every one will taste each others and vote on who has the best cum. In this age of diseases I'm not sure how I feel about that , plus I'm in medicine and I've seen STDs in the mouth and lip area. I want to do it ..... but damn you're taking a chance. And for all you folks who mention you eat each others cum, I really kinda doubt it because if you are then you're likely full gay and on PrEP. If you're str8 or Bi then you're likely not on PrEP and therefore after a couple Russian roulettes you're going to get HIV or Hep B. Just sayin... But back to original I would LOVE to have a cum shot party where we all mix drinks with our own cum.

This post was edited

Yes, I do. Most of the time.

This post was edited

Yes and love it !

This post was edited

Ditto!!!

This post was edited

I've tasted mine intentionally a few times. Typically I don't just taste it for no reason - a lot of times I do it during sex just for fun or my girl will snowball me. Sometimes I lick a little just to get it off my thumb or something after I jerk off.

This post was edited

I like to fantasize about getting cum shot on my body, not eating niether my own nor someone elses, but for the pre-cum I love to eat it, ready to suck any one and get their pre-cum

This post was edited

Fantasies are wonderful. We should never be bound by reality. Nor by clothes.

This post was edited