Men wearing an anklet

Being a nudist, I enjoy wearing a silver anklet on my right leg. Is this a sign of anything?

This topic was edited
RE:Men wearing an anklet

I have been wearing cords on my left ankle for about 20 years.. I treat myself to a new one each summer and usually have about three different coloured bands at any one time. Looks a bit hippy to some but hey... I like it. It started in the Greek Islands when on holiday and continues now I live in Spain. Sometimes they have small links, sometimes natural stones and more usually different coloured strands... have even has leather.
Does it mean anything... only that you enjoy a bit of 'bling' while being naked
Who doesn't

This post was edited

I have been wearing cords on my left ankle for about 20 years.. I treat myself to a new one each summer and usually have about three different coloured bands at any one time. Looks a bit hippy to some but hey... I like it. It started in the Greek Islands when on holiday and continues now I live in Spain. Sometimes they have small links, sometimes natural stones and more usually different coloured strands... have even has leather.Does it mean anything... only that you enjoy a bit of 'bling' while being nakedWho doesn't

Thanks for your replay!

This post was edited

I use to wear a black cord, but I now prefer a silver chain anklet.

This post was edited