White Speedo's with the lining removed

Any guys wear a white speedo with the lining removed? When I have to wear something while swimming, that's what I wear. Love the way that I can be seen through them!

This topic was edited
RE:White Speedo's with the lining removed

It is a great site...seen a guy do that once.....cock, balls, pubes....all in view when he came out of the water....mmmmm.....

This post was edited

I love the looks that I get from other guys.

This post was edited

back in my younger days i had a silver speedo with no lining i wore to a county park with small beach i think i was only guy in speedo and a lot females in bikini's but no one seemed to care but one older lady who actually went to find a park ranger to bring him to where i was sunning to complain about my swim suit. he never confronted me but heard him tell the complainer that there was nothing he could do that what i was wearing was legal. since it was crowded that day i stayed out of the water because like a white speedo this suit was just as transparent.

This post was edited

I agree! That's why I wear an all white one.

This post was edited

I had a thin orange one that gave the same look.
It did draw some heads looking my way.
Later,

This post was edited

Saw a hot guy come out of the water in a thin white swim trunk showing cock, balls and pubes. This was a public beach and many around and acted as if he was fully clothed letting everyone look. What a great view of his goods!

This post was edited

Got a pair of nylon trunks like that n love em.

This post was edited

Got a pair of nylon trunks like that n love em.

i had a black nylon speedo when wet everything showed

This post was edited

I do in the commuity pool where I live. I love the fact that with the lining removed the whole suit becomes see-thru. I'll get wet and then sit on the hot tub side being completely see thru. I love the comments that I get.

nudepaulc@yahoo.com

This post was edited

Great thread. I have white nylon shorts the same and dry they billow and obscure. Wet they are almost transparent, clinging and show everything. I love wearing them.

This post was edited