RE:White Speedo's with the lining removed

I always cut liners out of my swimsuits... love the looks when wet... even if not see thru.. my cock outline shows perfect. I don't know if any of you also knew about Nike Teraz swimsuits?? They were a pair of competition briefs that were made without the liner. It wasn't until they went into production that it was realized the red ones were very see through went wet. They quickly stopped making them but I did manage to get a pair.

This post was edited

I always cut liners out of my swimsuits... love the looks when wet... even if not see thru.. my cock outline shows perfect. I don't know if any of you also knew about Nike Teraz swimsuits?? They were a pair of competition briefs that were made without the liner. It wasn't until they went into production that it was realized the red ones were very see through went wet. They quickly stopped making them but I did manage to get a pair.

Man, this is awesome hot. Keep it up.

This post was edited

I have several brief style suits, unlined to begin with. Most are from N2N bodywear. I wear them for lap swims at Ys and other clubs. A couple are white background with some print, such that the see-thru is obscured somewhat.

My favorite for hotel pools and some beaches is a new bikini style, thin fabric, weighs less than one ounce and almost as good as skinny-dipping.

Some beaches allow thongs, also fun, but of course the best is no suit at all.

This post was edited

I just ordered a new white speedo style suit and although it has a lining the lining is very thin. I tried them on and you can clearly see the ridge on the head of my cock through the suit. I can't wait until it gets warmer and I can wear it at the pool or beach and see how it looks wet.

This post was edited

I usually wear my new suit in the shower in order to check it out. Can't wait to take it to the beach.
Later,

This post was edited

excellent! Awesome pics :)

This post was edited