Masturbation Techniques

Hey everyone, I am kind of tired of stroking all the time. Are there other ways to achieve an orgasm? Please help me out. Thanks :)

This topic was edited
RE:Masturbation Techniques

I really enjoy my pump .

This post was edited

invest in a fleshlight or auto blow2 , have both and both get me off

This post was edited

You would be welcome to use my mouth !

This post was edited

I have a fleshlight but love to try and use your mouth

This post was edited

Try using a lube like baby oil, and slowly stroking keeping just a light amount of pressure. When you start to get that feeling like you are ready to cum, stop or change stoking patterns for a few. Do this about 3 or 4 times until you cannot hold back anymore.

This post was edited

My god - youre tired of wanking - must be the end of the world !!!!

One of my alternative favourites is to get a latex glove - add baby oil wrap it in a small towel with the hand hole still visible and sticking out from the loosely rolled towel! Then do as the other guys said - put it under your mattress and fuck the hell out of it !

Have you tried the no hands - difficult but the orgasm is fucking amazing...
The best way Ive found is to stand naked in front of a mirror then start moving your body from side to side making your cock slap against your hips - keep this going then alternate with thrusting movements so that your cock hits your belly button then swings under your balls... when you are really hard just thrust up and down hitting your balls and belly button - keep it going - Ive very little foreskin but I get the amazing feeling of the complete length of my cock sliding inside my skin - this is absolutely exhausting but if you keep it going youre orgasm is atomic!!!!

If you have to give up - revert to ordinary wanking - the orgasm is almost as good!

Let me know if you try it!!!!!

PS Im off to try it again now!!!!!

This post was edited

There are a lot of masturbation techniques.....which can bring u high.

1. Oil as lubricant. (hand techniques)
2. Without oil.(hand techniques)
3. Sex toys.
4. Clothes
5. Imagination

For hand techniques, there are more a 100 hand strokes styles....which most people used are stroking, and the other one are jelqing..

This post was edited

I ordered a "pocket pussy" from Amazon. That little fucker is amazing. and it was 15 bucks.
i prefer masturbation over sex, so I try it all

This post was edited

Do you have a link for it?

This post was edited

Hey everyone, I am kind of tired of stroking all the time. Are there other ways to achieve an orgasm? Please help me out. Thanks :)

Sounds. Vibrators. Flesh Jacks, Electro Stim. Frot. Percussion. Kegels and bobbing/ throbbing. Tit play (only once was wild) and more than I know

This post was edited