RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

There is no bad position for rimming! I prefer the guy on his knees bent over with his head on the bed placing his arse up in the air with me kneeling behind him with my face glues to his hairy arse. Even licking his hairy balls right up to his puckering hole sticking my tongue in as far as it will go.If I am getting rimmed then any position is good, or whatever position he wants me in.Let me assume the position for ya! ;-)

This post was edited

Who cares? Love to give and get a good rim job. Like to flip flop. Got to lick it before you stick it. ;)

This post was edited

When getting rimmed I like to be on my back with my legs in the air so I can see the top of his head as he is licking and sucking my hole. When I'm doing the rimming, I like him on his back so I can look up and over his balls and cock to see the look of ecstasy on his face as I make his ass hole tingle with excitement. I do agree with many of the others, there is no bad position when rimming. I can't get rimmed enough times - I think about it often and need to find a local guy that is really into rimming me often!!

This post was edited

It all depends on the body type of the person that I am rimming. I have a guy who is hung and thin and maybe 5'8'' and when he is on his knees, resting on his fore arms with his ass in the air while on the edge of the bed, I like to be behind him and lick his ass and to pull his cock back so I can lick both his ass and his cock at the same time. There has been times when I have actually penetrated his ass with his cock. In this position I just find it easier to lick and suck both his cock and balls and his ass. The thing that I do like about having the guys on their backs with their legs up is that they can watch me lick their ass and balls as I do so while kneeling beside the bed. I like to look a guy in the eyes as I lick him or suck him.I prefer younger and smooth asses to eat and I like to take video of those activities because it is so damn hot to watch myself eating and licking ass especially some of the close ups. My profile picture is of me licking a guys asshole from a 69 position.

This post was edited

nothing beats the 69 position ...me lying under ...but kneeling behind and parting his/her butts cheeks and bury one's face in between is also very nice !!!

This post was edited

When I get rimmed, I prefer to be on all four, with my ass high up. Or on my back with legs up in the air...
Those are my faves particularly on my back legs spread exposing my spread hole I have a mega foot fetish too so love to be rimmed deep and having my feet soles and toes licked too that's my perfect rimming scenario and when it's my turn to give Iove seeing him or her legs up ass spread so I can feast on that ass and feet, or on fours ass spread feet soles facing me ready for my tongue!

This post was edited

yes man. perfect. I'd love to as well.

This post was edited

love a guy on all fours with his cheeks pulled open!

This post was edited

Umm.i enjoy rimming someone..either on all four so i can spread those cheeks right open or when a guy lays on his back with his legs over his head..so i can spread lick and eat his hole..!!..yummy..!!!

This post was edited

Mhh I agree I like to be rimmed really deep so like to lay on my but or back spreading my hole and giving him a full view of my ass also love having my toes licked in between while he fingers and plays with my ass stretching it so he can rim deep inside Tasting my hole and licking my balls and cock before rimming my stretched hole and then I love to do the same and kiss each other tasting our ass on the others tongue mhh I also like to be on my knees stretching my hola if he is going to rim and fuck my ass and rim it again and I love rimming that way too and of course 69 is awesome too I'd love to be rimmed by the guys in here Mhh!

This post was edited