Your favorite position for rimming?

I'd like to know what's your favorite position for rimming or getting rimmed?
For me when rimming a guy I really get off if he's squatting over my face. I'll admit anytime I see a guy squatting it puts ideas in my head. You can just imagine what it does to me seeing a hot guy squatting when I'm on a nude beach!

This topic was edited
RE: Your favorite position for rimming?

I prefer a guy on his hands and knees or on his back legs high and pulled back, gives a great view of his hairy butt hole hole and lets me get in deep with my tounge, allows me to lick the whole crack and at the same time massage and tug on his balls and cock.

This post was edited

Definitely prefer a guy squatting over my mouth, with his puckered, hairy hole just inches from my mouth, giving me a perfect postion for my tongue to enter the hole. Great topic!

This post was edited

Any is good with me and like to change it up as long as I make the dude feel good I am happy

This post was edited

My favorite position for rimming is with bud laying on his back. Love to look up over his balls and cock and watch his face while I lick and tounge his hole.

This post was edited

Any position really but love to 69 a guy so we can both enjoy each other's hole :-P

This post was edited

Ok first of all the ass it's self. I like a nice Man Ass in a 40 + pair of Britches nice and fleshy, something I can get my face into and enjoy. Put him in his stomach and let me dive right in. Bring his nuts out and I have a Meal I can enjoy for a long time or till he hollers Uncle. Oh and PS Fuzzy on the outside hairy on the inside yum mm

This post was edited

Any is good, but him sitting on a rim seat gives you the best access. Although you may get
a surprise when his asshole opens. lol

This post was edited

I love a guy on his stomach, preferrably a str8 buddy I'm giving a massage to, and I grasp both cheeks in each hand and spread it wide to view the beauty of his hole before he shakes with pleasure from my probing tongue...

This post was edited

i personally love a guy on his back legs up high and spread, it gives me a great view of his hot hairy hole and nice hanging balls. i love being in the same position while being rimmed. 69 ass rimming is also great.

Have to agree with Danny on this one - it's the BEST!

This post was edited

I have a married buddy that likes to come over and find me blind folded bent over the bed with my ass open and ready for him. He undresses and then so softly and smoothly starts licking my ass. He spends a lot of time licking and softly biting and sucking on my cheeks and hole. It drives me crazy. I moan and love every minute he spends down there. Once he has gotten me all wethe'll slip on a condom and slide his huge 8"'er in slowly and fuck me until he cums. Its hot! I would love to video tape it but he doesn't want anyone to know who he is...I mean..I've never seen his face either...

This post was edited