Giving Head

I love sucking dick. I've been fortunate to have sucked a lot of dick and a variety. Here's a picture of me sucking.

This topic was edited
RE:Giving Head

What did he taste like?

This post was edited

He tasted great and I swallowed every drop.

This post was edited

I;d really love a 69 session with you Merod

This post was edited

mm hot

This post was edited

I love giving head. I love the feeling of his cock in my mouth as it grows, hardens and throbs. I love the way he writhes in ecstacy. And I love the taste of his cum on my tonsils.

This post was edited

I too love both giving and receiving head. A good 69 session is by far a favourite! Love nothing more that a hard cock pulsing a load down my throat.

i agree having a friend suck on my dick while i'm sucking his and hoping to cum together is the ultimate best.

This post was edited

My latest suckable guy insists that I have the softest and smoothest mouth he has ever encountered. He will let me edge him for hours.
He says that my mouth is as smooth and soft at the end as it was at the beginning. He will often let me keep right on sucking for 10-15 minutes after he ejaculates.

This post was edited

I have not yet sucked a black dick. Perhaps I will get the opportunity someday. Are their cocks really big?

This post was edited

I have learned late in life that sucking cock and getting sucked is a fun sport. AND... It feels real good.

This post was edited

I have learned late in life that sucking cock and getting sucked is a fun sport. AND... It feels real good.

This post was edited