RE:The Kinsey Scale

I rated a 4 which makes me homosexual which doesn't bother me as even though I classify myself as been bisexual I do know that I have more leanings to being Homosexual than bisexual as I have been having more sex with guys than females nowadays.

This post was edited

I got 1

This post was edited

I'm a 2.

This post was edited

Scored a 4. Thought it would be higher.

This post was edited

Well it turns out there is no ONE Kinsey scale. There are different ones , I took the first that showed up when I googled it - made a 5 on first one and a 4 on second one. Like the rest of you though, its what I would have expected .

This post was edited

I am a 2
I dream of having sex with a woman but have two problems; 1.) can NOT find a woman for me & 2.) Can NOT get my cock hard anymore.
So... I have found that playing with guys gives me sexual satisfaction. I have even learned to deep throat a cock.

This post was edited

The test I took put me as a 6 which is exclusively homosexual , as I've only had one sexual encounter with a Woman 15 years ago I'd say that's accurate

This post was edited

My score is 2. Maybe bcz I am interested in mmf more then mm.

This post was edited

I am a 2I dream of having sex with a woman but have two problems; ...2.) Can NOT get my cock hard anymore...

Im sure there are a few folks around this site that would be willing to try to prove you wrong on this statement. From the looks of your photos, I would even be interested in trying that...

This post was edited

I scored a 3. Does that mean i win a prize?

This post was edited