RE:The Kinsey Scale

Just wondering if any of us could win you as a prize ?

This post was edited

Just wondering if any of us could win you as a prize ?

This post was edited

If you can't get hard for a Woman then why do you still feel the need for one ? Is it because you're still attracted to Women or because you feel you shoukd because you had sex with Women in the past ? I'm not judging I'd really like to know, I know so many people who's sexual orientation has changed over time ,

This post was edited

Nice indication. I am 3. I also feel like that.

This post was edited

Took it a year ago and was 2. Done two different tests today and one said 3 the other 4.

This post was edited

Took it today and I'm a 2

This post was edited

I spent the morning with my friend frotting and sucking each other got home mid afternoon shower and laid down to relax and catch up on tn the other site reading group comment and one group talked about scores on the kinsey scale so thought i'd retake the test as I score a score of 3 which says i'm bi . so I take another test as there are several different now but again 3 so pretty close to right maybe as I'm more in tune with guys but another test says how gay are you so heck I take it and score a 76 and says i'm homosexual , I suspect 100 is no doubt you are and I guess 76 is in the ball park.

This post was edited

Thanks for the add to the group. Definitely a 3

This post was edited

I was bisexual, equally comfortable with both

This post was edited

Nice pic

This post was edited