A new friend asked me if I knew how to teach a lady to squirt....

The following is the advice that I gave him:
Yes. I believe part of it is knowing the lady's pleasures and taking directions. If she says, "Keep going", keep licking and/or fingering. Kim Cattrall's book, The Art of the Female Orgasm, is helpful to have a wide range of ways to pleasure.... A lady that I chatted with years ago told me that she learned to squirt by making sure that her bladder was empty before sex/masturation. After becoming quite arroused, then she tried to pee.
Rick PS, I know the last part is kind of weird.... The first time for a lady came take some time but gets better with experience.
Please let me us know if you have better advise. I admit that I am relatively new to this exciting part of a woman's pleasure.

This topic was edited
RE: A new friend asked me if I knew how to teach a lady to squirt....

The best are when she looses control at the peak of an orgasm. She does not need to learn that, but you may have to learn from her how to get her there.

This post was edited

I agree with you, Ollygrumps. It helps to listen to women and be willing to take directions sometimes.

This post was edited

Yes, look for her feedback.

This post was edited

I have discovered that I am more likely to squirt if I masturbated or was licked to the clitoral orgasm and then the penis is shoved into me hard and really fast with fast strokes.

This post was edited

Sounds great:I would love to use my dancing tongue to make you squirt.mmmmmmmmmm

This post was edited

I was only ever able to make my wife squirt during oral sex when I would lick her for a long time and she would become very relaxed and open up to my tongue. I would lick the roof of her vagina near where I thought her g spot was and she would squirt all over the place. It was a very intense organism!

This post was edited

My wife got me to lose the fear of putting my head under water by squirting on me as I licked her. It was very useful for swimming.

This post was edited

I actually taught my husband how to make me squirting and it has not once let him down. My formula is palm up, insert the two middle fingers. Then inside point your fingers up and tug back towards your body. Do this in a quick motion. Then check the sky for rain.

This post was edited
RE: A new friend asked me if I knew how to teach a lady to squirt.... Love it used his tequ myself it truly is SO HOT WATCHEN MY WIFE SQUIRT HER favorite isfor me to go down on her licking her rock ha

This post was edited

has worked for me over 15 years

This post was edited