RE:Whats your preference?

Legs open and looking up. Fuck me,

This post was edited

on all fours with my round butt up in the air for the top to hold on to and fuck me as much and as deep as he wants

This post was edited

Prefer to be on my hands and knees. I like huge cocks opening me up, watching my precut drip on the sheets, and sucking another cock or rimming a hot tight asshole while Im getting fucked

This post was edited

In a good sex session we will probably include both, and often start with the top on his back and the bottom sliding down on his boner and bobbing for a while to get loosened up. For intimacy, there is nothing like bottom being on his back, legs over top's shoulders, lots of eye contact and deep kissing. It's amazing. For raw grunting sweaty fucking, being plowed from behind is mind-blowing too.

Well said, NiteHawk.

This post was edited

I love to be bent over and used. Its so thrilling feeling him drag the head up and down my crack in anticipation of getting to my hole. Then him putting constant pressure until I start to relax and envelope him. Feeling him push it all the way in and hearing him moan in ecstacy. For me there is something about being able to give another man pleasure, whether with my mouth or with my ass. I love it.
Love to feel them cum deep in me, lubing me up for the next man.

This post was edited

Thats a hot pic!

This post was edited

Love being on my back, watching the top pump me, playing with his nipples, then watching his face as he orgasms and shoots his load deep inside me.

This post was edited

I agree from behind

My preference is his preference.

This post was edited

i prefer to be fucked from the back but i prefer to fuck from the front so i can fuck them while i hold their cocks and see their nasty face

This post was edited

Be on my elbows and knees and take it slow at first...then deeper and faster

This post was edited