RE:Whats your preference?

I prefer to start off riding it until i get loosened up then im down for anything! Once my hole gets relaxed just put me where you want me and have at it lol

This post was edited

Ill take it either way. Love doggie fucking but for fisting love being on my back looking into their face.

This post was edited

If Im getting fucked or a toy is going in me either is fine. Fisting? Much rather be on my back and look into the eyes of the guy ramming his fist in me. But I have sometimes done a 180 or 360 turn while being impaled.

This post was edited

Hard to describe the sensation of a fist sliding it. No comparable feeling. Working up to being able to take a punch fisting is a goal to strive for. Rapid fire punching can make you see Stars. My record is 130 in a row. With 70 other insertions that session. I tingled for days.

This post was edited

my last encounter claimed to be a little over 6 inches and i enjoyed every inch as he entered my hole from behind but as always i enjoyed his awesome balls slapping my butt as he fucked me. i managed to reach under and play with my hard little cock and just before he filled my hole my cum flowed out i was spent and just pushed myself onto the bed exhausted and wet .

This post was edited

OK guys, I have a question for you. Which would you prefer:To be on your hands & knees and have someone enter you from behind, or to be on your back and have them lift your legs and enter you from the front? From behind, you can have the pleasure of someone coming up, fucking you, filling you with their cum, and you never seeing who it is. With you on your back, you can look them in the face as they fuck their hard cock into your and fill you up with their cum.Ive not had the pleasure of either yet, but Im thinking I want to take if from behind. Ive heard thats easier for the beginner, and it give me the opportunity to at least role play that I cant tell who it is...

I like it doggy style. On my hands and knees. Look at my media and see my video.

I also like what I call the pillow biter. Im a fat on my stomach, maybe spread my legs a little bit, and let the guy do what he needs to do.

Oh but I suppose what I do most frequently is simply spooning. Im on my side, he wiggles up next to me, pokes his cock around until,he finds his desired entry.

Bottom line, there is no best way! They are all good. Especially when proceeded with lots of foreplay, touching and massaging, and of course lube in my whole and on his cock.

This post was edited

Especially for getting fisted prefer to be on my back with legs up. Great to watch the partner as they are working your hole. Doggy something if a long session to break up the stress on joints.

This post was edited

I like to be on all fours so I can feel the cock inside of me better, but when finishing I usually get on my back

This post was edited

I like to get fucked period. I've had it in several positions and like them all. But I have to admit, I had a guy fuck me twice on all 4s, and the third time I was on my back. Damn, being all lubed up like that it felt Great. I just wish I could get fucked more often. Being married and not being able to host makes it hard to get any. So if anyone is in the Pensacola, Florida area, CUM say hi!

This post was edited

Likewise; have yet to experience it. I think to start out with, on my back and make a true intimate connection with eye contact as he enters me and perhaps kissing too, nipple sucking etc. And eventually take it from behind with him pulling my hips up to him or on all fours.

This post was edited