RE:Whats your preference?

I like to be on my back so I can watch as the guy fucks me and I love to see the pleasure in his face when he cums.

This post was edited

i agree on back, then can also kiss

This post was edited

On my back, no question! With deep kissing that matches his thrusts, stroke for stroke!

This post was edited

On my back with pillows under my ass, watching him fuck me, and having him tongue me, spit in my mouth, and call me a slut, a bitch and a whore. I have a harness to hold my legs back.

On my stomach with pillows to lift my ass in the air to get a good hard fucking with his weight on top of me.

This post was edited

Les deux mais celle que je prfere c'est tre sur le dos et avoir un mec qui me tient les jambes pendant qu'il travaille sa bite en moi. car j'aime le regarder et lui caresser le chest et que s'embrasse pationnement.
Both but my favorite is being on my back and having a guy hold my legs while he works his cock inside me. because I like to look at him and caress his chest and kiss patiently.

This post was edited

I just licked this Ass picture

This post was edited

What does each do? What provides a prostate orgasm the best?

This post was edited

What does each do? What provides a prostate orgasm the best?

This post was edited
on my back

on my back absolutely, nothing like being with a man in the missionary style position as he he is fucking and thrusting his penis deeply into your ass.

This post was edited

Never tried either but interested

This post was edited