Body image/issues

Hi All,

Born a solo testicle man. Have been insecure about it most of my life. Wondering what your thoughts are. How would you react if a guy got naked with you and he had one ball?

This topic was edited
RE: Body image/issues

Might ask what the circumstances are, Might ask about any sensitivities, This issue motivated me to write a small blog, I have other issues as well as having a testicle removed years ago. I actually find the left side more sensitive (in a good way). The brain is the biggest component in our sex drive. Our self perception shapes a large part of our ability to perform. How do you see yourself and how does it make you feel?

This post was edited

I don't think the one ball would bother me at all. I've found that being naked with others has actually helped many of my body image issues.

This post was edited

I'm not sure if the other person knew before getting undressed you only had 1 or not. Myself, I would use it as a discussion item so I wasn't taken off guard when I actually saw/felt only 1. We all have some flaws, either from nature or because of our lifestyle and surgeries. Acceptance is the key. We would be very shallow people if we could not accept your body the way it is. Most of us have something we are self conscious about but it is knowing what it is and reassurance that there is no difference either way to the other person.

This post was edited

Interesting .... I myself have one testicle that is bigger than the other. One gew about 1.5x during puberty and one about 4x. I did a bit of research because it used to bother me and found that it is quite common. One estimate is that 15-17% of the male population have different size balls (not sure though exactly what "different" means lol).

This post was edited

I don't think the one ball would bother me at all. I've found that being naked with others has actually helped many of my body image issues.excellent point. Great pics BTW.

This post was edited

I'm not sure if the other person knew before getting undressed you only had 1 or not. Myself, I would use it as a discussion item so I wasn't taken off guard when I actually saw/felt only 1. We all have some flaws, either from nature or because of our lifestyle and surgeries. Acceptance is the key. We would be very shallow people if we could not accept your body the way it is. Most of us have something we are self conscious about but it is knowing what it is and reassurance that there is no difference either way to the other person.very well said my friend

This post was edited

Hi barefoot,
I too have one perfect testicle and an undeveloped one. Have always been lopsided, but never prevented me from having an active sex life. Managed to secure a lovely wife and have two wonderful children. When visiting clubs I never have a problem attracting the opposite sex.
Delboy.

This post was edited

Hi All, Born a solo testicle man. Have been insecure about it most of my life. Wondering what your thoughts are. How would you react if a guy got naked with you and he had one ball?If someone is so insular and insecure in themselves that they would even have the audacity to question any defect about your body then they really aren't worth much in my book. I wrote 'defect' then winced slightly because it isn't really what I mean. It is different to what everyone expects is the norm but it is you and you are an individual. Of course people are going to be curious but hopefully they would be able to approach it in a sensitive manner. I had a partner who only had one testicle and it didn't bother me in the slightest. He was a passionate, loving guy and one testicle, two testicles or three testicles (lol), I would still have felt the same about him. After our first night together he asked me if I wasn't put off by the fact and I truly had to say that it had made no difference at all but then he explained why he had lost the other one and basically after that it was never discussed again in our 6 years together. It shouldn't make the slightest difference to who you are.

This post was edited

I met a guy a few weeks ago at one of my nudist gatherings. He had HUGE balls. I told him I didn't want to be rude but I asked if they were natural or enhanced: saline filled or pumped. He told me they were natural but because they were so large they were VERY sensitive and he preferred if they weren't touched by anyone as they were very painful if touched too roughly. Another guy overheard and mentioned that he only had 1 testicle and was self conscious for the opposite reason. It so happens he had testicular cancer and is going on 3 years since surgery. I asked if he thought about an implant and he said yes but the cost of the implant is a bit prohibitive for him and because of the cancer he said it is like a rebirth....this is the way he is, like it or leave it. Life is too short.

This post was edited
RE:Body image/issues

I've had one ball, big balls, metal implant balls, and no balls. It's all new each time anyway, but if you are self conscious, why not get a titanium or other implant to balance it out? It won't be a horrible amount of money I don't think. it will feel relatively normal unless someone really goes for it, but it will make your scrotum hang differently and maybe that would be a good thing?

This post was edited