Saving cum

I save my cum for lube and play next time around. Love putting it in her pussy before going down on her. I cum lots . I'm looking for suggestions on how to seal and freeze small amounts? Anyone?

This topic was edited
RE:Saving cum

I save mine to eat later, only problem is, I cant wait to eat it, so it only last a few hours at most. So when I do save it, I cum in a small container and put in the freezer. I freezes really fast.

This post was edited

Thanx for the reply. I too, love to use it when I edge. I find it gets sticky but a lil saliva takes care of that.

This post was edited

Woah, I was just thinking about this topic yesterday!

This post was edited

This is something I have been trying to do for years. I have tried freezing it but it never tastes the same after it is frozen compared to straight from the cock.

It seems to spoil very quickly if you just leave it in a cup for later in the day. I have had luck cumming in a shot glass and putting it in the fridge. It will last about twelve hours before it starts to smell funny. Many times I have saved my first load of the day and shared it with my GF later in the evening. Even if it does start to smell funny, it still works great for lube.

Best way to eat cum is straight from the cock. GF loves it in a cocktail (pardon the pun). Frozen is Ok but some of the flavor gets lost in the freezing process.

This is a great thread. I hope someone has some good ideas how to save cum for later use.

This post was edited

I save my cum for lube and play next time around. Love putting it in her pussy before going down on her. I cum lots . I'm looking for suggestions on how to seal and freeze small amounts? Anyone?

Makeup or cream containers the 50 cent sized ones, plastic base and screw top metal and a seal, wash well, get some that aren't fragrance or heavy colours and away you go. I also use ice cube trays and wrap with saran.

This post was edited

This is something I have been trying to do for years. I have tried freezing it but it never tastes the same after it is frozen compared to straight from the cock.It seems to spoil very quickly if you just leave it in a cup for later in the day. I have had luck cumming in a shot glass and putting it in the fridge. It will last about twelve hours before it starts to smell funny. Many times I have saved my first load of the day and shared it with my GF later in the evening. Even if it does start to smell funny, it still works great for lube.Best way to eat cum is straight from the cock. GF loves it in a cocktail (pardon the pun). Frozen is Ok but some of the flavor gets lost in the freezing process.This is a great thread. I hope someone has some good ideas how to save cum for later use.

Pasteurize it and add jlube to simulate the texture but I don't mind it frozen or even in a fleshlight for three weeks and filled daily and mmm nasty boi lol. Freeze dry and reconstitute, use a microfilter plate to take out the bacteria and a citrate or carbonate or something like that (look it up) in small quantity to stabilize it. The sperm cells die and that is gonna change the flavour because they are the biggest percentage of actual organic matter, or. freeze in liquid nitrogen like at the sperm bank. ;) You can actually get it for the home in a thermos like thing.

This post was edited

I don't save mine, I drink it down after I cum.

This post was edited