Penis pump

Do you guys use a penis pump? I try to pump twice a week. Keeps the girth good and makes me feel good about my cock.

This topic was edited
RE:Penis pump

I've got one that I use from time to time and it feels good but I don't notice anything in size increase.

This post was edited

I use one about twice a week and I love how fat my cock gets.

This post was edited

I have 3. 2 manual and 1 rechargeable , favorite . See photo. I haven't noticed any lasting effects but it is relaxing for me. I wear it cooking. Also have a cock weight that I use while working.

This post was edited

Never, but I really want to try one

This post was edited

Ive got a Bullmaster which I use 2 or 3 times a week. I love to spend an hour or 2 in the pump, makes my balls big and fat and my cock thicker and meatier. Fun spending the rest of the day nude walking around with my pumped package flopping around. Very arousing .

This post was edited

I have also started to pump my nipples. Love the size that they get.

This post was edited

I pump but more for the feel, combination of pain and pleasure

This post was edited

I pump but more for the feel, combination of pain and pleasure

It's that good

This post was edited

Hello, I am using it 3 times a day for 1 hour. I go up or down the intensity depending on how I feel it. It's amazing to walk around naked and feel your heavy balls and cock dangling from one leg to the other.
The only thing I find is that my frenulum inflates but the head of my cock very little.
I am also pumping my nipples. I had no sensitivity and now I cum much faster!!!

https://cloud.trueswingers.com/media/a/0/5/a0590b482c79a76c27906d9a978661eace7b7bca.jpg?nocache=d64093330216f7e94585633

This post was edited

Today I received my new glass for the pump. Bigger than the previous one.

This post was edited