pleasing a straight guy who won't reciprocate

anyone else sucking a straight guy who won't reciprocate back ? my friend and i have been giving oral to a friend who will get nude with us even will bate and even frotted with us once but won't suck our cocks . at first it kinda bothered me but now i look forward when he shows up and we get on our knees and share his cock seeing whose mouth he will cum in , i've also had the opportunity to taste and suck both cocks together . i'm not giving up maybe he will suck me someday but won't hold my breath , he is also married and also has never ate pussy but apparently has intercourse as they have four kids. i suspect this isn't the only straight guy getting sucked on by other guys

This topic was edited
RE:pleasing a straight guy who won't reciprocate

that is hot i'd be all in for a fuck from my friend , i may suggest that next time but even if he won't i continue sucking him as i still get a cum load out of it.

This post was edited
RE:pleasing a straight guy who won't reciprocate

I'm not sure exactly, but somewhere in my late 40s or 50s I found that I didn't mind it if a guy didn't reciprocate. I have loved sucking cock since I started man to man sex, and I still do. In fact, I've always had sort of a hair-trigger, so if the guy sucks mine, there's always been the chance that the fun for me will be over too soon, so if it's just me doing him there's less of that worry.

If he enjoys it, I get lots of pleasure from it, especially if he lets me know that he likes what I'm doing. Besides, I always have the option to masturbate to the memory as many times as I want to afterwards, and I like that a lot, too.

This post was edited