anyone like anon??

just got done being used by 3 men, i was hooded ass up i never saw them, they all just took turns breeding me and when they where done they left, no talking either they all just wanted a hole to nut in nothing else

This topic was edited
RE:anyone like anon??

That would be my dream fantasy!!

This post was edited

i agree Hot time use me and fill my hole by 3 strangers would be awesome hopefully stick a cock in my mouth to gag me not that i'd scream but i suspect the moaning would be loud

This post was edited

I am jealous of you man! Love taking anon cock and loads even better if its in a public place like a park, understall, bathhouse or the back room of a seedy bar.

This post was edited

Anon barebacking is my favorite sport... love not knowing names or facts and just dumping my load in a pigs holes

This post was edited

Anon barebacking is my favorite sport... love not knowing names or facts and just dumping my load in a pigs holes

This post was edited

Total anonymous here! No condoms. No names. No questions. No pulling out. I unload in every hole I fuck, male or female. After I dump, my cock remains inside hole for as long as possible to keep my seed from escaping.

This post was edited

I had an anonymous bud once. Met him online on the old CL. We would set up a time and he would come over to my place. I would leave my door unlocked and he would come in and find me naked, blindfolded and face down on the bed with my ass exposed for him to use. He would strip and drop to his knees and rim and finger fuck me for a while before he stuck his cock in me. By that time I was relaxed enough to handle the big guy.
I would be bent over the edge of the bed and when he was ready he would lube me up and stick his big cock in me and bend over on top of me and fuck me for as long as he needed until he shot his load in me. Sometimes it took a while and I would just lay there and take it until he was done. Sometimes he would hold me down and start all over again. I never knew how many loads he would give me that day.
After he dumped his load he would get dressed and leave. We never said a word to each other. That lasted about two years and then suddenly he was just gone. It was so fucking hot! He did wear a wedding band but other than that I never saw his face. Who knows? It might be one of you!

This post was edited

Spent an evening in the back room of a cruise bar last week bent over taking cock and loads for a couple of hours. Lost count of the number of dudes that fucked me but left with a leaking hole

This post was edited

Spent an evening in the back room of a cruise bar last week bent over taking cock and loads for a couple of hours. Lost count of the number of dudes that fucked me but left with a leaking hole

When you lose count of the cocks and loads you know you had a fun time!

This post was edited

I love being bounded in a swing with my arms and legs in the air. Blinded, gaged and gangbanged bareback with endless cocks filling my ass!!!

This post was edited