RE:anyone like anon??

Got fucked in the sauna one time, just laid face down, gently rubbed my dick along the bench with ass pushed up for cocks to fill. And I did. Few guys pounded me whilst another fucked my mouth , gagging me with his sweaty cock. Covered 8n sweat I soon got covered in hot cum loads, my face, back, loaded my arse and I took a nice heavy load into back of throat, my head forced to take it all. I had no idea who the guys were and rest of night wondered which guys they were, had a 1on 1 session in a pvt cabin with a guy. At the end he said your arse felt real good first time, I was fucking you again for sure I was more than happy to spread my ass a third, with guys watching and wanking off. It was this time I shot my load,

This post was edited

A few years ago, I spent a short period without sex. One day I was horny as hell and ran an ad on the old CL Men Looking for Men. My ad said, "I'm blindfolded, bent over the bed naked, come into my unlocked apartment door and fuck me and leave". I had 3 guys come in and fuck me one after the other that day. I ran the ad several times after that and had a regular buddy for a while. Don't know why he stopped contacting me. I loved this! Anyone interested now? :)

This post was edited

super hot

This post was edited

that's hot

This post was edited

hot

This post was edited

impressive hot time