Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Smooth men
RE:Smooth men
Great photos you have included with you post. you look great smooth and have an awesome tan.
I am not a vary hairy person over all. I just shave my shaft, balls and pubes. I prefer the look and like the feel. Also it gets a better review from my partners.
You say your wife convinced you. How long has she been trying to get you to shave? Could you provide a before picture? I am curious how hairy you were before. What was the tipping point to get you to try it and what about being shaved do you prefer that you keep it up?
This post was edited





