Married closeted bi man

Hi all. Classic story perhaps.... fooled around with guys growing up, HS and college. Always considered myself straight, just horny for some interesting fun. Married now with kids, but still find myself thinking about and jerking of to the idea of 69ing with as man, mutual masturbation, maybe more.

Would love to meet other men in similar situation. Hit me up here or wickr hloganedu

Pic share, role play, cam, or just chats

This topic was edited
RE:Married closeted bi man

Your story isnt that uncommon at all. Psychologically, our sexuality falls along a spectrum and it does change over the lifespan. Much of our sexuality that others perceive is shaped by our gender examples, society, and cultural values. The individual is pressured by the fear of ostracism, punishment, and rejection for simply being their natural selves. Yes, there are men who simply never find women and their bodies or behaviours attractive and there are men who feel the same way toward mens bodies. Likewise with women or whatever gender one identifies as. However, the vast majority of humans fall somewhere between these absolutes of heterosexuality and homosexuality. Simply being ones true self is very hard for most people and in some cultures and societies it is impossible. Just remember that whatever you do, do it responsibly and preferably safely.

This post was edited

Your story isnt that uncommon at all. Psychologically, our sexuality falls along a spectrum and it does change over the lifespan. Much of our sexuality that others perceive is shaped by our gender examples, society, and cultural values. The individual is pressured by the fear of ostracism, punishment, and rejection for simply being their natural selves. Yes, there are men who simply never find women and their bodies or behaviours attractive and there are men who feel the same way toward mens bodies. Likewise with women or whatever gender one identifies as. However, the vast majority of humans fall somewhere between these absolutes of heterosexuality and homosexuality. Simply being ones true self is very hard for most people and in some cultures and societies it is impossible. Just remember that whatever you do, do it responsibly and preferably safely.

Excellent comment!

This post was edited

i think most men and no doubt women have a bi side , i have a straight friend i suck on a regular basis with my other friend i know he wants to taste cock but hasn't made the leap and may nevver will but that's ok as we'll continue to suck him.

This post was edited

I agree fully. I was closeted for many years, divorced and started with men. Now I just stay on the gay side but I know so many nice guys who are married but also love enjoying another man's penis. It's great to help out and harmless but always NSA and just for fun with me. I have a husband now and am emotionally connected to him.

This post was edited

U havn't returned my messages to you. Am I not to ur likeing?? I am 6 ft 1 in and 165 lbs shaved and clean.

This post was edited

Ditto to sunman44. Agree that AussmanG's comment was right on and I concur with his opinions!!

This post was edited

It's really nice to have a friend that likes your blowjobs! Hard to find them though.

This post was edited

yes - im straight but once tryed grope- hand jobs- and slightly few minutes of bj receiveing - but im not wanting gay guy or going guy to guy guy and seems hard to find straight guy like myself to try to learn basics with ? Most seem purely Gay or getting around too much - Very Hard to find str / curious like myself is all .

This post was edited

1kove2bnude- Exactly. For some reason straight guys or closet guys have found that cruise steamrooms are usually successful in some man fun. Understand the wife situation - likely you very much love her and never want to hurt her , and you put away your fluid or Bi desires in the back of your brain and lead an appropriate life , but now you're looking to make up for lost time.

This post was edited

You guys are totally bullshit, selfish and cowards! Either be straight in married and totally committed to a woman or be gay! Stop whining like a little girls!

This post was edited