Are guys wearing skirts ?

I saw multiple times on internet me are dressed with skirts (and not only kilts). Something like from skirts.

I am 95% of the time going commando. And after hearing the freedom of skirts, I was wondering why not trying it.

Instead of sim t naked hikes (risk of fine and jail time here in US), why not wearing one and go on a hike.

I know I would not love a long one, would have to be short.

Any guys with experience ?

Is it common or have you seen guys wearing skirts ?

I personally never saw one. But it doesnt mean there are none.

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Are guys wearing skirts ?

While I have never myself seen in person a guy wearing a "skirt," I have seen and wear kilts myself. I LOVE my kilts as does my wife!
A lot of people have the misconception that if it looks like a skirt, it is one. But Kilts are not skirts. And yes I think of it as being as close to going naked in public without getting locked up. I have two Utilikilts and I would not sell or trade them for anything! In fact, I want to get more of them as well as a few Clan Tartan kilts (have Scottish roots that I am very proud of). I have seen a gut wearing a sarong once. It's been a while but I think he was wearing pants under it and again, a sarong is not a skirt but more of a wrap that is not pleated like a kilt.
I wear my kilts in town, hiking you name it and love every minute of it. Even my wife has fun watching other ladies eyes and mouths pop open wondering what I am or not wearing underneath it. She's flat out told a few that it's only me under it. LOL The shock factor was awesome!
I have never gotten a bad comment from any women, only compliments, and the only negative comments I've gotten from other men was because they wished that they had the balls to wear one and they didn't like their wives staring at me!
And just fyi, I do sometimes wear a cockring to make my stuff show even more. It feels great for me and gives others more to look at too.

This post was edited

As a femboy I love wearing skirts, either long or short (I prefer the latter) They are confortable and cute. Altho I don't know personally many dudes outside me that loves to do so

This post was edited

As a cross dresser I love wearing short skirts. The shorter the better. But I love the notion of kilts (yes, Scottish roots) , and utilikilts are functional .
If only I was brave again.

This post was edited

I would love to wear a kilt.
I did look up the utility kilts. Very cool!

This post was edited

I wear skirts...and very short ones at that.

This post was edited

I enjoy wearing kilts. During the warmer months all the time.I do wear them occasionally during the winter as well. It is such a wonderful feeling to let the boys have their freedom. It is the next best thing
to being nude.

This post was edited

I'm wearing my kilt today. Yes, it's a great way to enjoy the freedom of the boys. Now and then I get asked 'the question'. My answer depends on who's asking. I enjoy wearing cock rings too. I recently discovered the pleasure. If you must wear something try a kilt.

This post was edited

Guys come one he's asking a serious question and it deserves a serious answer. So, what other challenges are there? Well the skirt I have is a fairly simple elastic on top with no belt loops at all. So it doesn't quite stay where I would like it all the time. Also, you will get to suffer the same issue that millions of women do when they want to wear skirts. Either no pockets or very small pockets! Seriously, this is the biggest F-U to modern society... Ok, maybe not the biggest, but I don't want to carry a hand bag of any type because I am likely to lose/forget about it.I say if you want to wear a skirt or a kilt then have at it! As long as you can do it safely and you are not worried about what others might think.

I hope you weren't thinking that I was knocking the author of this post!
I was just responding to his question. Thinking back now, I have seen one guy wearing a skirt. He/she (?) was a trans that was well, that's another story. And no, I'm not putting that person down for their choice either. They were, different is all.

I love my Utilikilts as I had originally posted. And one of the best things about them Nuddycouple is, they have POCKETS!!! And my favorite one has LOTS of pockets! LOL
This link is to my favorite one that I have in black. https://utilikilts.com/product/the-survival-utilikilt/

I have no problem with others who want to wear a "skirt." I wear kilts though.
One of the funniest ways I've heard to tell the difference between a skirt and a Kilt? If you wear anything under it, it's a skirt. LOL

So skirt or kilt? Wear whatever you feel like wearing! I don't dress for anyone else's pleasure (Ok well...., I do admit that I enjoy the looks and comments on my kilt.) except "maybe" my wife and she LOVE's me wearing my kilts.
Why worry about what others think? If it's long enough not to be indecent in public, who's problem is it really????

A bit of a funny side note on this. Wife and I had to go to court last month to try and help someone out and there was a sign on the door to the courtroom that said, "No shorts." And our friend had to go home to change. I was wearing my kilt that day without thinking about it and the others who were with us were wondering if someone was going to say something to me. Went through the meeting with nothing at all being said. The court clerk was wearing a dress and I told the others that, "if she can wear a dress or a skirt, they'll have big legal issues if they tell me I can't wear my kilt!"
So I'll end this one with another one of my favorite "kilt" quotes, "Let Freedom SWING on!"

This post was edited

Like wearing skirts. sometimes no panties

This post was edited