The Perfect Cock

How would you define the perfect cock?

Use any criteria, qualifications, or characteristics you desire.

Availability might be an important qualification.

Some suggestions on the physical side:
size
length
girth
straight, curves up, curves down
is bent, is not bent
cut or uncut
well-matched with a set of balls

The age of the owner.
Color of associated hair. Amount of associated hair.

Whatever it is that would constitute a perfect cock in your opinion. You my find the listed characteristics to be irrelevant or of utmost importance.

Whatever it is, tell us about it.

This topic was edited
RE:The Perfect Cock

the perfect cock to me first would be uncut as it was intended to be , size 5-6 inches as more than enough to please females and if ok with it us guys too , girth well oral is always fun not thin but not to thick able to fits the mouth orally , pussy , anal. as far as curved cock they are hot but not a necessity imo . i prefer smooth cock but pubes ok and color unimportant all are hot and tasty.

This post was edited

Thanks for responding.

I thought this might be something fun to talk about.

This post was edited

Thanks. Appreciate the comments.

Just looking for fun/entertaining discussion. I would assume that just as cocks are unique, each person's concept of the perfect cock will also be unique.

This post was edited

Cocks are inherently beautiful. The perfect cock is the one in front of me at the moment. They are like life, you get what you need at any given time. I have had partners with birth defects, surgeries, and botched circumcisions, but all of them had perfect cocks. 3 or 4 inches to 11. Cut and uncut.
As long as they are maintained well, all were admired, respected and pleasured.

This post was edited

i was always intrigued by the gang showers - jr high , high school , the y and other venues and in my 30's when i became a nudist . yes all unique thin , thick , tinny to long to dang is that real and who doesn't look and for some of us bi-gay guys fantasize and wonder why are some guys cheated with little cocks and some gifted with a cock to their knees. as i've aged the largest my cock has ever been was 5 inches erect now it's just shy of 4 inches erect and i'm ok with it some guys see it as a problem but if it works thats all that matters. visiting gay nudist resorts you really get to see a amazing selections from us little guys to the young pump guys with beautiful cocks and hot bodies, but in the end all cocks are hot.

This post was edited

in high school i knew 2 brothers identical twins one year we had pe class together and nude in the showers they were identical , i would enjoy meeting twin brothers and sucking both to see if any difference but if identical maybe only difference is how long they would last and taste of cum.

This post was edited

I agree with most guys here that nature provides each man with the right cock. But I guess we all have an idea of how the perfect cock should look like, based on size, shape, etc and maybe that's because we'd like ours to be like that. Anyway, my ideal cock is between 16.5 and 17.5 cm in length, with a nice solid girth of around 13.5 cm circumference; thicker, veinier at the base and with a slight curvature. It should also be uncut so that the pointy head can emerge from its protective hood and show off in all its pink splendour. Of course the set can only be complete with a nice pair of hanging balls and a generous bush enhancing the beauty of the male member.

This post was edited

How would you define the perfect cock?Use any criteria, qualifications, or characteristics you desire.Availability might be an important qualification.Some suggestions on the physical side:sizelengthgirthstraight, curves up, curves downis bent, is not bentcut or uncutwell-matched with a set of ballsThe age of the owner.Color of associated hair. Amount of associated hair.Whatever it is that would constitute a perfect cock in your opinion. You my find the listed characteristics to be irrelevant or of utmost importance.Whatever it is, tell us about it.

There are so many, and in so many ways, thickness, length, curve, veins, glans, skin, colour, movement, fur, small large, thick wide, dangle, smell, but always what gets me is that carnal geometry that says masculine virile and so worthy of service, and I like to find the perfection in a man's cock by learning the intimate pleasures he needs most, and watching him swell in deed and inside with the feeling of being perfectly adored and as a matter of fact... and asserts his pleasure and the slight changes in the way he is open and presenting it, more relaxed and proud and confident than before, still and allowing me to work and knowing that his manhood is all that I know in that moment.

This post was edited

Hard

This post was edited

There are many beautiful cocks out there, but I'd go the following for my favorite:
1 - cut
2 - 6-8 inches
3 - nice thickness, but not coke can as my mouth is small :)
4 - functional, an erection doesn't take 5+ minutes to achieve
5 - trimmed bush
6 - nice shaved hangers
7 - pleasing manly scent
8 - provides a delicious cum reward! ;)

This post was edited