RE:Love to get barebacked.

Agreed definitely feel them swell an pulse as the get ready to unload the cum.

Definitely a great feeling. An can feel them better an all of them when not wearing a condom all the ridges an veins.

An I want to feel it all the entire cock an then definitely the load as they shoot into my tight hole.

This post was edited

Im more a top than bttm, but only bareback! I love how a hot hole feels as I slide my cock in deep, and how he can milk every drop of cum from my cock. My cock pulsating as he squeezes down on it making my load go in deeper and deeper with each squirt. Im vers and feel anyone I fuck has the right to fuck me, but Ive not been fucked in well over 12 years now. I travel the US for work and am always looking for people to hang with and let nature take us where we go.

This post was edited

Nice I agree it feels great bare feeling everything.

If youre in Florida west central area let me know maybe can slide in my hole.

This post was edited

I only do bareback when giving or receiving. It's suck an amazing feeling having a cock sliding in and out of you and that pulse of the head when one is unloading deep in me. Watching my cock working some ones hole is great too. The feel of skin on skin is the only way to go. Condoms take so muck feeling and sensation away it kills to mood for me.

This post was edited

I would also like to have multiple guys taking turns on me blowing so many loads in me. I longer some one fucks me the better and I think multiple guys with different sizes and lengths would be crazy fun. Still looking to find two guys so they could DP me. Never have been and always wanted it, maybe three. I do have a three inch wide butt plug I like to play with.

This post was edited

You every make it to Montana let me know. I'll top and bottom for you. Nothing but bareback and loads.

This post was edited

Okay I dont too but be happy to bottom bareback.

This post was edited

Have only been doing it recently but that full feeling of hot cum is wonderful just as nice as doing it and filling him too

This post was edited

I'm a top and have had a cock in my ass only once, I didn't enjoy it- except when he came inside me. I felt every squirt and the heat of his semen inside me. I did enjoy that!

This post was edited

I was always a top until my mid 40s when a friend talked me into taking his cock up my ass. As soon as he got balls deep in me, he asked if it was OK to cum in me. Before I could answer, I could feel his cock jerking inside me with each ejaculation. The though of him cumming in me mad me shoot my load with out touching myself. Now I am vers and prefer taking the load

This post was edited