Love to get barebacked.

I love the feeling of a nice hairy man with a thick bush fucking me. I like to watch his face as he gets close and cums inside me. Sometimes I have felt him shoot into me. That is a hot feeling. It has been too long and I need some now. I only want one but I will settle for two.

This topic was edited
RE:Love to get barebacked.

I have 3 gay, shaved nudist friends that I get together with. We like the feel of smooth skin, I'm shaved from the neck down. When they gangbang me bareback, it is the best feeling!

This post was edited

i'm a tag along with a friend that is in a group of 8 guys that hook up at a hotel monthly i've only been twice and the only way i get invited is if a odd number attends either 5 or 7 and i will be the 6th or 8th , both times there was only 6 of us and on the final day it was brought to they're attention that i was a bottom and only bottom there and yes i volunteer to be gang banged . me and my bud were also the only smoothies and the group was 50 and up as i prefer more mature guys.

This post was edited

i have never been gang banged but have been fucked --- but never a big load inside. For those that have. Can you feel the sperm arriving??

This post was edited

Occasionally I can feel the spurts in my hole but I think what most men feel is the top's cockhead expanding and spasming as he orgasms. That's a great feeling too, In any event, you still end up with a loaded hole which is pretty incredible.

This post was edited

Nice I would always be hoping for an odd number so I could go an be gangbanged bareback

This post was edited

Agree bareback is best love the feel of the hot cum being shot in my tight hole

This post was edited

Yes can feel cock get bigger an throb or pulse as they dump the load in an can feel the cum also I love both feeling an the more that do the better

This post was edited

The harder the guy shoots his load depends on how much you feel, but your right can feel head spasm

This post was edited

Only do bareback, if a guy wants to use a condom its a no for me. It depends on the guy but most of the times i can feel him shoot inside me. Its usually the pulsing of his cock but also i feel his cum coat the inside of my hole. It takes some concentration to feel it. However, its pretty easy to tell when the top is about to cum as i can feel his cock grow and stiffen right before unloading. Nothing beats that feeling!

This post was edited

nice video you look good servicing those men

This post was edited