Prostrate Cancer Surviver

I am a prostrate cancer surviver. Roughly 80% of my man glad was removed via Laser Prostominy. In the 4 years since I can still get reasonably hard 'on my own' and very hard with a little help with Sildenafil. Thus, my sex life is reasonably 'normal'. I still achieve orgasm just as intense as before. But I no longer squirt cum. Only after I go soft does what appears to be precum dribbles out.

Are there any other prostrate cancer survivers out there? Care to share your experiences? If there are any women reading this, what is your take on this? Would it make any difference if you did not feel a man's cum?

This topic was edited
RE:Prostrate Cancer Surviver

I had a TURP prostate operation and sensation was severely damaged. No ejaculation and ED issues after the operation. I was told everything would feel the same. The quack urologist lied.

This post was edited

I know a couple of friends who have had it done.

One had an implant put in. And all I have to do was pump it up to get an erection. An oh was he beautifully Erect.

My other friend had his prostate removed. He hast to go through a process to be able to get erect. But he can do it and yes he doesnt ejaculate anymore.

I am not sure if theyre different processes. But its not a good thing. We need to exercise the prostate. Tell those women to massage her mans prostate.

I bought some prostate massagers. I need to use them more often. They are fun and practical

This post was edited

I had my Prostate removed Now I have to do Injections, but it feels good when i Cum even if nothing comes out My doctor told me to use injections until they stop working he said then we could go to the pump becuase the pump will stop working too one day then it nothing but pral sex which i don't mind

This post was edited

You are a lucky man

This post was edited

I am a prostrate cancer surviver. Roughly 80% of my man glad was removed via Laser Prostominy. In the 4 years since I can still get reasonably hard 'on my own' and very hard with a little help with Sildenafil. Thus, my sex life is reasonably 'normal'. I still achieve orgasm just as intense as before. But I no longer squirt cum. Only after I go soft does what appears to be precum dribbles out.Are there any other prostrate cancer survivers out there? Care to share your experiences? If there are any women reading this, what is your take on this? Would it make any difference if you did not feel a man's cum?

You can do a range of things to improve your functionality and pleasure but the most important thing they don't tell you is that the surgery fundamentally changes how you get aroused, orgasm etc. When it comes to rebooting after, men discover this not knowing that it's not that they're not able to have sex and that experience tends to be upsetting and frustrating to varying degrees. I've talked to many men in this situation and have been lucky to meet a few who found ways to resolve it. You can regenerate your prostate function from the left over tissue. 20% remaining is actually very high comparatively. It's work and takes a year or so, but the guy who did it was able to get 60% of the previous size regrown... the cells of the prostate are particularly good at regeneration when they're stimulated to do it. He regained some seminal fluid production and his orgasms improved dramatically but were different than before. Using zinc tablets, not smoking or drinking and hydration make a huge difference too. He started out using ED drugs but doesn't now, noting foreplay is now much more important than before. I think it matters less to women than it does to the man in question whether there's ejaculate at least in my experience women have been more ambivalent than not exceptions being those who do like it tend to really like it. Minority in my experience. You can also get what many men in your situation use which is a urethral lube. It is injected using a comfortable plastic device and it fills the whole length of the urethra down to the vas. It has two main benefits. First, it provides the right environment for anything in the testes to come out and circulate through the urethra as ejaculate. Two it adds to the volume considerably and is indistinguishable from semen. The whole feeling is more natural and better because it's not a dry unlubed conduit without the natural ingredients needed to work effectively and it doesn't feel like that as a result. Good luck.

This post was edited

I am also a prostate cancer survivor. I had my entire prostate removed 14 years ago. For the first couple of years after surgery, I used a penis pump daily "for penis health" reasons. I also used injections for intercourse. The injections were great, once I got over having to stick a needle in my penis. It was such a small needle and I hardly felt it, though, so I joked that it was just a small prick. Since surgery, I have not been able to have a spontaneous erection - hence the "sofguy" handle. My penis still does change size, though, just like before, it just never gets hard. My wife did not like using the pump for intercourse, since it made my penis cold and purple, so we always used the shots. It only took about 5 minutes to get really hard, which felt just like the real thing. The good part was that I would stay hard for at least an hour, often more. Plenty of time for fun. I have not had any semen or pre cum since the surgery. Unfortunately, my wife developed a condition that makes intercourse painful so we have not had sex for several years - hence the visits to TS. I still get my PSA checked regularly. For the last few years, it's been every 6 months since it is very slowly increasing. So far, not to a point that my doctor is at all concerned. Fortunately, I still have full feeling in my penis and can still achieve an orgasm. Sometimes, they are really intense. Usually, they are just "normal". One fringe benefit of no cum or pre cum is that I don't have to worry about any mess to clean up. LOL

This post was edited