senior to me

hard to find those senior to me to hook up in person but this past summer i did hook up with a guy now 88 when his curiosity got the best of him and he visited the gay campground i attend , the first time he explained he and his wife he was now a widower were nudist most of they're marriage but even than when visiting coed campgrounds he admired other naked guys but never acted on anything. as we laid chatting in the lounge chairs catching some sun i could tell he had a big cock and his sac when he came it was a hanger mine of course was small but i'm a all over smoothie and i had a nice bronze tan which he said looked great . after a while he dozed off and i showered and went in the pool several others were around the pool but his cock and sac had my interest and i was hard thinking about it . after cooling off and showering again this gives me a chance to stroke my cock for others to see i finally returned to my lounge chair where i sprayed tan spray on me and notice my friend awake and semi hard , not resisting i asked do you suck cock ? no i haven't yet ! he was semi hard and no doubt twice the size of my little cock so my next ? can i suck you ?? he hesitated but responded where ? i looked around most were dozing , reading or somewhat occupied and it was a weekday Here no one paying attention so i pushed my lounger back put my towel down and got on my knees and grabbed his semi hard cock and stroked it. hardening up i started lick his head then after a bit worked my tongue on his shaft with my hand still circling the base of his cock . i couldn't see others nor did i care but he was enjoying his first BJ by a guy so i pushed on and put his thick cock in my mouth and sucked him slowly , he tried being quiet but i could hear him moan he's all of 7 inches hard and i can do 6 inches straight up a little more if i'm laying on my back with my head tilted back. it didn't take long for him to cum that day and when i finished and raised up we had a small audience lol . so we've had a few more encounters once at the camp and twice at his home until thursday when i drove up again , he can be moody so i've got where i let him contact me and up till thursday BJ's were all me giving but that day we were both nude so i asked after i arrived and got naked if he would like to try sucking me, he hesitated for a minute and said he's been wanting to but not sure how and the kicked he wears dentures so he was uncomfortable with his teeth . i've never thought about teeth i know when i suck i will run my teeth purposely up the shaft of a cock and even teeth the head anyways i said take them out A New experience for me and just do what make you feel good when i suck you . Wow what a Blow Job not as tight as a wet pussy but for his first time sucking he did great and when i came he swallowed followed by a glass of tea . i always drink some pineapple juice when i hoping for a BJ and asked if my cum tasted sweet ? he said that it did but was thick . i ssked if he was ready for my turn and he eagerly agreed and like the last time we hooked up i sample his sac he like most of us enjoys being teabagged his sac is Big i suck one ball at a time and this last time ihe stood while i was on my knees at 88 he got a little wobbly in the end but i wanted him to experience face fucking me . i'm hoping to work up to him fucking me but we'll see how this goes first . he's anxious to go back to camp maybe this summer we could find a 3rd .

This topic was edited
RE:senior to me

Ohh what a great story, hope you see him again with the third guy.

This post was edited

Great story . Im not to far away from you, where is this campground?? Getting harddd thinking about joining you.

This post was edited

Great story . Im not to far away from you, where is this campground?? Getting harddd thinking about joining you.

This post was edited

the rivers edge

This post was edited

nice spot, i enjoyed myself there, sucked a huge black cockk

yum Hot

This post was edited

GA, Awesome story. I sure wish we were closer as we could have much fun together. Message me for more please.

This post was edited