Morning Wood

What is best than waking up with a morning wood ?

I live in USA, but its been a week in India for work so far.
The last two mornings, I got the hardest morning wood I had in years. So hard, such a good feel. Like it was 20 years ago.

Guess what has change ? Food. I'm eating little to no meat (I'm no vegetarian), lot of spices, at the end, eating more healthy.
I always thought the stress was a cause for not holding and having it super hard. Guess I was wrong. Process food and fat is the issue.

I had this huge boner for more than 30 minutes. Sad no one was there to enjoy it.

Has anyone else seen boner improvement due to food exclusively ?

This topic was edited
RE:Morning Wood

Hi Mike,like to have been there enjoying that 30 min.seeing it n enjoying it as you say perhaps even being down on it enjoying more of it.Gets me horny thinking bout your morning wood!

This post was edited
RE:Morning Wood

Hi Mike,like to have been there enjoying that 30 min.seeing it n enjoying it as you say perhaps even being down on it enjoying more of it.Gets me horny thinking bout your morning wood!

I'm happy it made you horny, Though, as a straight guy, I would have preferred some women.

But I go to a Korean Spa sometimes, and always do a nice show off there. Coming in small short shorts, sometimes with part of my butt cheeks showing, and cockring. Not sure if there are any other straight guys there.

Got many good compliments.... Trying to be more dare every time I go.

This post was edited