ANYONE HERE want to rim me, if we could meet up?

I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in touch and end up getting to meet up for real? I have lots of pics on here, my hole a lot, too. Let me know what you honestly think. Send me a private message too if you respond on here.

This topic was edited
RE:ANYONE HERE want to rim me, if we could meet up?

If you're ever around Kansas City let me know.

This post was edited

Always very happy to give a moustache ride at anytime with what you have exposed. Woof I say.

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY!! I volunteer to rim you anytime, anywhere. I am totally addicted and obsessed with rimming man buttholes. My goal is to give every guy the most extreme, intense pleasure possible. I will lick and eat ass in any condition. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No shower or wiping necessary.

This post was edited

I love to rim and be rimmed too

This post was edited

That sweet little hole will be delicious and hoping to eat that ass good on your SPI vacation trip.

This post was edited

Hi! East central coast of Florida here! Love to be rimmed and topped.

This post was edited

Hi! East central coast of Florida here! Love to be rimmed and topped.

This post was edited

I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in touch and end up getting to meet up for real? I have lots of pics on here, my hole a lot, too. Let me know what you honestly think. Send me a private message too if you respond on here.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to man?

This post was edited

I would love to. Too bad we're too far apart.

This post was edited