DIRTY/RIPE ASS?? YES, PLEASE!!!

Naked Greetings to every one!

Thank you for the great discussion and topics. Membership participation is essential for a successful group. I appreciate all members and encourage continued participation in our very popular Ass Rimmers group!

Speaking of rimming holes, how about a "SHOUT OUT" for those of us Ass Rimmers who enjoy licking dirty/ripe holes??? I know...... There are many whom get "freaked out" when discussing this topic. I totally understand and respect everyone's desires and preferences.

However, for the many ass rimmers (like myself) who prefer dirty/ripe holes, please know your Moderator is in full support! Don't misunderstand, I love to eat ALL buttholes; clean, ripe, dirty and otherwise! I NEVER turn down a hole!!! However, I prefer to lick and eat ripe, dirty manhole!

Regardless whether you enjoy having your dirty manhole licked or enjoy rimming ripe holes, it's all good!! Everyone is accepted and respected in our group.

As the group creator and Moderator, I encourage and support ALL ass rimming. Whether you enjoy receiving or giving a rim job, this group is for you!

As your Moderator, I will continue to support and maintain a group dedicated to ass rimming! Of course, if anyone cares to have their dirty, ripe hole licked.......I'm at your service!!

HAPPY ASS RIMMING!!!

KEEP LICKING HOLES!!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:DIRTY/RIPE ASS?? YES, PLEASE!!!

I love rimming dirty assholes. The smell and taste really turn me on.

This post was edited