My Gardener

I have a good cock sucking story to share. I've had a number of cocks over the years, but this one was so much more memorable. I'm sure all my fellow cock suckers will enjoy reading it.

Last summer, I hired a young guy, 24, to help me with a lot of outdoor projects out in my yard. His name was Tyler. Tall, long blond hair, thin and not the most attractive guy in the world, but sweet with a charming personality. Kind of a goofball kind of guy. I was very upfront with him and told him, my property is private and secluded. I spend a considerable amount of time outdoors in the nude. I garden nude. I told him if nakedness is a problem for him, this isn't a job for him. He said he was fine. It's not a problem. I assured him, if he wanted to be naked as well, it's perfectly fine. He wasn't sure he'd want too, but I left that up to him. The first few times we worked together, I was in my typical outdoor outfit, boots and a cap and nothing else. He grew quite comfortable with my nakedness. He was a talker. He'd tell me all about his girlfriend and everything they did together.

After a few weeks of working together, he asked if I minded if he could wear just a jock? Of course! I told him, he can wear anything or nothing, it's up to him. The next morning, I was in the kitchen, looked out the window, and there was Tyler, raking the backyard, wearing just a blue colored jock and boots. He looked really good. I went out and told him how good he looked. He smiled, thanked me and said he has to admit, it feels really good not wearing much outdoors.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.