More of My Gardener

About a month later, Tyler was on the side of the house, digging a small drainage trench. I walked across the deck (in my normal early morning nakedness), rounded the corner, and there was Tyler. Totally nude. My first words seeing him, "Holy shit, Tyler! How big is that thing?!" He smiled and said matter-of-factly, "It's eight, but I can get it up to eight and a half if I really try." Catching sight of his magnificent and beautiful long dangling dick, it gave me an instant erection. I told Tyler it is a beauty. I told Tyler, if he's ever interested in getting his dick sucked, I'd be happy too. I told him in my time, I've sucked a few and would be happy to do his. He continued smiling and said he's never had a blow job before. Never. As we stood there, talking about cocks, I watched Tyler's grow to its full eight inches. I asked him if he'd like his dick sucked now? Happily he said, he sure would. I lead him over to the deck, to a comfortable chair and had him sit down. I got down on all fours and asked him to separate those legs of his good and wide. I told Tyler, it's all mouth. No hands. I take my time, good and slow. I told Tyler, "Lets see how much of that shaft I can take."

This topic was edited
No replies yet.