Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.

This topic was edited
RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Hotel bate time is the best! Love to strip down, turn on the cam and play while trying out positions on sofa, bed, chairs, etc. Also enjoy jerking while standing in the window at night... wonder if the other guests or those on the street enjoy the show. Even better if a JO bud can join me for some fun time together. Definitely a turn on.

This post was edited

Thanks for your posts so far men. I stayed in a hotel in Tahiti where the rooms were opposite a tropical bush area. I would hang out nude in my room with the curtains open and masturbate my dick. Voyeurs would be watching while i put on a jackoff show - sometimes consciously showing off and other times pretending i didnt know anyone could see me...that turned me on even more. Often too in Honolulu instead of requesting a seaview room I would ask for a room on the other side of the hotel where I could get an audience from voyeurs in apartments opposite.

This post was edited

I like that too, I'm more enjoy get nude and masturbate on the ladder of the hotel,open place, its more excited! one time at night in a hotel, I just walk out from my hotel room, walk inside to the stairs beside the elevator, and taking my cloth off and masturbate.... great experience!

This post was edited

I've stayed in two UK gay hotels where nudity is allowed in all public rooms. Going down to breakfast when sporting a morning wood and sitting round the table with 7 other naked guys is something I've enjoyed time and time again.
The Hotel Eden, in the naturist Cap d'Agde, also alllows nudity in its public rooms. It has the advantage of being able to walk naked into the street and around the village and onto the beach.
Hotel El Cid, in Sitges, Spain, is gay run, but nudity is not allowed in its public rooms or pool. Instead, guys wander around in their mini Speedos with distinct bulges to the left or right spreading up to their waistlines. Once outside the hotel they discard their Speedos and stroll naked around the gay area streets. That's why I'm going back to Sitges this summer for 2 weeks of night-and-day nudity.

This post was edited

I'll be in Sitges for two weeks over June/July. Hope we can meet sometime and walk naked side by side through the streets.

This post was edited

Absolutely with you guys. Love getting naked in hotel rooms & I never close the curtains!! Never spotted anyone peeking so far.

This post was edited

Hamilton Hall is a gay-owned hotel in Bournemouth and allows nudity thoughout and on the patio. Studland Nudist Beach with its gay area is nearby, but the queue for the ferry can be quite long, so set off early and stay till late. www.hamiltonhall.info
Pennant Hall is a gay-owned hotel in Penmaenmawr, North Wales, and allows nudity thoughout. It has its own sauna. Shorts must be worn in the large garden. Five minutes walk to the beach, but its not clothing optional. Handy for naked walks in Snowdonia National Park. www.gaypennanthall.co.uk
Does anybody know of any other such hotels in the UK, apart from Trades Hotel in Blackpool.

This post was edited

Hope to be spending five days at Pennant Hall Hotel later this month. I'll be naked day and night, along with other residents, and won't be leaving the confines of the hotel until I have to head back home.

This post was edited

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.exciting comments

This post was edited

Well also I love to do that. But my fucking experience is done in swingers club as Eyz Wide Shut our nearby swinger club at Tampa. So I would like to do this at that club.

This post was edited