Men Who Like to Display their Anus

Love showing my smooth ass

When I go to the nudest beach I love showing my hole off bending over picking up sea shells or when I notice someone staring will give them a show by squatting getting things out of backpack or putting sunscreen on everywhere down below or just by...

what do you call it?

do you have a favourite phrase for describing your anus? Personally I love the phrase fuck hole.

Expose

I love exposing my ass to girls and guys , like bending on all fours cheeks open when I do this my girl fingers my ass for any guys or girls looking , tongues it, hopefully a guy comes over and wants to fuck or rim me with her .

Latest Post
by  
Hi all showing your assholes.

So many nice showoffs here ;- ) Am sure a lot you you guys fucking raw too. Suggest you join my group Undetectable HIV poz. No need to be as long as you don't mind and quite a few of you probably do get soaked with cum....

Paradise

Just uploaded 2 pics Enjoy

Latest Post
by  
Here's mine

Hello one and all - well as it says above, here's mine - enjoy! winks wickedly

New asshole group !

Hello guys ! Join this group please and add your photos ! https://www.trueswingers.com/group/guys-asshole/

Latest Post
by  
My ass for you who are interested

Although anal sex is not the part I like the most, I love to show my ass. For you guys who like this. Feel free to comment.

bums open

Love to be seen . We always make a point of showing the rear bent over view when putting up the sunshade on the beach. Requires bending over kneeling down and digging a hole for the spear.

Latest Post
by