RE:Do you eat your own cum?

I have - other folks seem to like mine. I find mine kinda salty and strong.

This post was edited

I try to line my cock up with my mouth toshoot it straight in

This post was edited

Yes, all the time, love the sweet taste.

This post was edited

I don't eat my cum real often. But the most memorable time I shot off onto a buddy's hard cock and then sucked him off. My cum never tasted better. And then mixed with his was just amazing. I didn't eat or drink a thing for hours - just to savor the flavor.

I'd love to find a local buddy to do this again and again.

This post was edited

It took me a while after I found myself attracted to cocks but its a good thing I did. I had tasted my own cum before I finall sucked another mans cum out of his cock and his was bitter and nasty, would have put me off cock for years. My cum on the other hand tasted good and I wanted more. Happy to say I've never tasted another nasty load since. Not often but I taste my cum now and then because I like it. One of my biggest treats is to cerampie a girl then eat her until she cums, the girls seem to love it too.

This post was edited

The very first time I got a good taste of mine was this way. To bad I'm not that flexible anymore.

This post was edited

Abaolutely! Tastes amazing! Enahnce it with eating cuxumbers and drinking pineapple juice

This post was edited

I eat mine and I'll eat yours too. I swallow

This post was edited

Yes, I love eating my own cum, and it tastes great! I also love to eat cum from other guys!

This post was edited

Hello yes and taste so good

This post was edited