RE: Answering the door.....

Our old postal carrier retired last year and we got a new one. Hes younger and pretty cute. Anyway, whereas the old carrier left packages in the garage, the new one knocks in the door to deliver them in person. The first couple of times, I wrapped a sarong around my waist, but I was nude sunbathing on the deck one day and he caught me, so I stopped covering up after that. He was cool, so Im hoping he will want to join me some time. Think he will?

This post was edited

He did stop by late one hot afternoon with a package he said hed left on the truck by mistake. I was his last delivery so he asked if he could come in and use my bathroom. I showed him where it was then went to the kitchen to get a beer. When he came out he was completely nude! I was surprised and he said he hoped I didnt mind. I told him I didnt. I offered him a beer too. We sat and chatted for a few minutes. He told me that the previous mail carrier had informed that I was a nudist (we live in a small rural community and everyone knows everyone elses business). It was nice. He left and has promised to come back some time to hang out. Hope he does. He was a nice kid.

This post was edited
RE:Answering the door.....

We just overthink things sometimes. Itll happen.

This post was edited

Good one!

This post was edited

I have answered the door naked for all sorts of people. When I first started, I would try and stay behind the door, but invariably, they would hand me something to sign that I had to use with both hands. So there was the full exposure with them looking at my dick. Now I just open the door wide. No one has complained. The regular mail guy always says that it is nice to see me. I had a young man come to the door once from the gas company. I opened the door to him so he could see everything. He said he needed to maintenance the meter, which was on the side of the house. I told him, I would open the side gate for him, which I did still naked. He came in and squatted down to modify the meter. I stood beside him and slightly in front. He would look over at my dick frequently. As he was finishing up, he said that now, he wouldn't have to come by to read the meter any longer, they would just read it remotely. He then took my dick and started to give it a good sucking. He said that this was probably his last chance to do that. After sucking me for awhile and fondling my balls, he got up and left thanking me. I thanked him for what he did.

This post was edited

I have the great joy of living in a nudist resort. Everything I do here is nude

my ultimate goal is someday to live in a nudist camp/resort cut down on laundry , be comfortable going outside and being able to open door nude and walking out without offending anyone.

This post was edited

That is such a great story. Wish more people were that cool with it.

This post was edited

i guess i chased everyone off haven't had anyone ring my bell in a while.

This post was edited

That is so cool.
Thanks for sharing

This post was edited

I've answered the door nude on many occasions, but I do have one pretty fun situation that happened over the course of two or three years.

When my partner and I were in our 20's, we weren't exactly good with our money, and often had garnishments. We both started getting them before we moved in together. One of the local cops would bring the notice by, and it was always the same guy - 40ish, affable and a bit goofy. A bit of an odd duck, but a really friendly guy. He'd bring the paperwork by, and I'd have to sign for it. This lasted quite some time - in a house I lived in, then in my apartment, then during the first house my partner and I shared. I never answered less than dressed - shirtless a few times - because of him being a police officer.

The garnishments continued after we moved to a third floor walk-up apartment downtown. One particular day, I was getting ready for work when he knocked on our door. Wearing just a pair of white briefs, I went to see who was knocking. When I saw it was him, I sort of mentally shrugged and opened the door. He didn't really seem to care one way or the other that I was in my briefs. Over the couple of years that he'd been bringing papers by, we got to know each other a bit. He would often linger and chat a bit, and the day I answered in my underwear was no exception. Through the conversation, I told him I had been getting ready for work, since I worked evenings/nights at a restaurant and bar. He asked what the best time would be to catch me if he had any more garnishments, as he didn't want to come too early and wake me up, and he didn't want to miss me if I'd already left for work. I told him between noon and 1:30 was always good, since I worked at 2 most days. I mentioned that I'm usually getting ready during that time frame.

So the next time he showed up, I answered in my briefs again. Our apartment was oddly grand with vaulted ceilings and just a cool, old-world vibe to it, so of course he mentioned that it looked really cool. The next couple of times, I answered in my briefs, like clockwork almost. He never batted an eye or seemed to care; never mentioned it.

Finally one particular day, I had the day off. He came by, I answered in my white briefs, and I signed the paperwork. We chatted as per usual, and I then offered to give him a tour of the place. He told me he didn't want to make me late for work, and I told him I had the day off, so he accepted. As I gave him the tour in my underwear, it came out that there was only one bedroom to the apartment, and he knew that two guys lived there. You could almost see him putting 2 and 2 together. It was almost like he didn't want to leave. I offered him a pop or a water, and he accepted. We leaned against the kitchen counters chatting for another 20 minutes or so. Not once did I offer to put pants on, and not once did he even mention me being in my underwear.

Finally, we moved to a house out in the country, and didn't get any paperwork for some time. It was summer, and I had switched jobs to work at a college, which meant I had the summer off for the most part. One afternoon, I saw the cop roll up, and so I resumed the plan, answering in my briefs. It was almost like old friends catching up or something. I gave him a tour of the house, and even showed him the back yard, still in my underwear. It was pretty private.

Once the collectors caught up to where we lived, we started getting more garnishments again. I wanted to push the envelope with the cop, because he obviously had no issues hanging out with me being in my underwear for 20-30 minutes at a time. So the next time he showed up, I was wearing white hip-style briefs. Skimpier than regular briefs, with a more pronounced bulge. After that, I answered in bright red string bikini underwear, like from a WalMart multi-pack. He didn't bat an eye either time. Answered the door in a jock, told him I was about to work out. Didn't bat an eye. Stayed and chatted even.

I finally answered with a towel around my waist, and I had to hold it cinched at my hip. Signing for the garnishment was a bit difficult. He stayed and talked once again, and the whole time I just had to stand there holding my towel. Toward the end of the conversation, we made some jokes about me answering in a towel and I finally shrugged and said, "Well I could have answered naked!" He kind of chuckled and said "Well THAT would have been a sight!" Which I thought was an interesting response. I followed it up with, "To be honest, I don't usually wear much of anything these days." Given that we were out in the country and I was off all summer. He said, "Oh, I don't blame you! I don't think I would either if I lived out here!" There was a moment of awkward silence, and he seemed to be ready to head out. He awkwardly shoehorned in another comment about me answering naked, saying, "That sure would have been great if you had answered the door naked!" I asked him, "Great?" He said, "Well, it would have really shocked me! Would have been funny. But yeah, I sure don't blame you for being naked around here. It's your house, and hell, even in your back yard, nobody can see you!" That was such a string of obvious, awkward clues to me.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't actually answer the door naked the next two times. I was back to my white briefs. I wanted to keep him on his toes a bit. Haha! But the day did come finally that he pulled up and I whipped open the door, buck naked. His eyes immediately darted down, and then back up, and he laughed. "I wondered if you were actually ever going to do that!" I told him I wanted it to be more of a surprise and that if I did it right away, it would be obvious. Once again, he stayed to chat for 20 minutes.

I opened the door naked for him, from then on out. After 2 or 3 more times, he finally cleared his throat while we were chatting, and said, "I apologize if this is out of line, but I find it fascinating that you're uncut!" I looked down at myself and asked, "You do?" He said, "Yes, I don't often see many other uncut guys around this area." I asked him if he was uncut too, and he said yes. Without even thinking, I just blurted out, "Well let me see!" He hesitated, until I teased him that it wasn't fair that he'd seen SO much of me SO many times. It was all good fun, he wasn't feeling pressured. He undid his belt and his pants, hooked his thumb into his own tighty whities, and pulled out his dick. He showed me that he was uncut as well, and as he sort of handled it, he began to get hard. That obviously embarrassed him for some odd reason, because he quickly put it away and his face got flush. I told him it was no big deal that he was getting aroused, though he seemed to think it was.

So the next time, I answered not only naked, but I had worked myself hard. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed when he saw me. He chuckled and said that I had a big dick. It's seven, but he was around five. I told him I had been jerking it, and figured I could just answer like that. Again, he stayed to chat, and I would casually give myself a yank or two to keep my dick hard. He finally asked if I cared to finish, so I shrugged and started masturbating. Wound up getting off in front of him while he watched.

That became our new thing for some time, whether I was hard when I answered or not. I think I just bluntly jacked off for him like six or seven times, with me suggesting that he could and should as well. He always declined. He finally did kind of hint that he wanted to, but didn't say it plainly. He asked if he could come back later, and I said sure.

When he came back, he was in his personal car, and in plain clothes. There was no hesitation for him to strip down, and I learned it wasn't the "gay" thing bothering him, it was that he was on duty. Made sense. We sat on the couch nude, side by side, to masturbate. However, nearly immediately he wanted to handle mine. So I let him, and we jacked each other off. I don't think he was gay per se, but curious about a few things. We did masturbate each other a couple of times, but ultimately he liked to watch me do it. I had no qualms with that! What a fun time! I recall it fondly.

This post was edited