RE:Whats your preference?

I love both. Love getting drilled deep and hard from behind, but being able to see the face of the man fucking me, and him, mine, adds awhole nother levelof hotness.

This post was edited

I've tried many different positions and love them all, but your question got me thinking about which i preferred. Thinking back, the only time i came hands-free was while being fucked while on my back.

This post was edited

I would never turn down either, or any other position, but if I had to pick, I would be on my back with my legs up so I can look at my top and watch him drive his hard cock into me. Watch his face as he gets ready to cum in me.

This post was edited
I like to be on all fours when I'm getting anal

OK guys, I have a question for you. Which would you prefer:To be on your hands & knees and have someone enter you from behind, or to be on your back and have them lift your legs and enter you from the front? From behind, you can have the pleasure of someone coming up, fucking you, filling you with their cum, and you never seeing who it is. With you on your back, you can look them in the face as they fuck their hard cock into your and fill you up with their cum.Ive not had the pleasure of either yet, but Im thinking I want to take if from behind. Ive heard thats easier for the beginner, and it give me the opportunity to at least role play that I cant tell who it is...

This post was edited

Hands and knees, I may even push right into it if your play with me first!love hungry slutty men i can unlock with my wet mouth on your hot hole and then ride down back into penis pleasure and fuck you slow deep good and long. Anal sex wiith men is ultimate pleasure

This post was edited

I would never turn down either, or any other position, but if I had to pick, I would be on my back with my legs up so I can look at my top and watch him drive his hard cock into me. Watch his face as he gets ready to cum in me.

look up and adore your beast of a man right?

This post was edited

I like it both ways but it usually depends on the situation. Doggie style is great for taking a cock deep and getting pounded very hard. Also its a little more anon because you cant see the tops face just feel his cock sliding in and out and balls slapping against my ass. Makes me feel like I am warm hole and his cum vessel. Bar back room, cruising in parks of course is bend over and grab on to something. On my back is if I am making more of a connection with the top. Love to watch a guys eyes roll back into his head when he passes my first ring and then the facial expressions just as he breeds my hole.

This post was edited

Im a slut anyone can fuck me anyway they want

This post was edited

Just fuck me any way you want LOL. I love it all ways

This post was edited

Typically, start doggy but finish on my back when we both cum

This post was edited