RE:Answering the door.....

Great story! Thanks for sharing. Just goes to show you never know.

This post was edited

What an awesome story.

This post was edited

well cold here so back in my t shirt but still bottomless this evening a solicitor rang the doorbell guess being nude didn't run them all off , wearing a t shirt only surely makes them wonder i would think if i'm nude or wearing underwear yeah not boxers because my run around house t shirts barely cover my cock and ass and if they pay attention down there and move enough my penis will most likely peek out. i didn't pay that much attention tonight but notice the guy look up and down as i stood with door open.

This post was edited

Lol we often run around here in nothing but a tee shirt when its too cool for nudity. Did your soliciter notice your penis in the end? lol What was their reaction?

This post was edited

This afternoon the doorbell and of course I was naked as usual. I thought it UPS, as I was expecting a package. To my surprise, it was two women wanting to tell me about God. I was behind the door far enough as to be exposed, but they could tell I was naked. They started talking and I told them I am a Christian. The lady doing the talking said that's good can we come in and share some Scriptures. I said mam as you can see I'm not dressed, I am a nudist and am always naked at home. The lady said it's not a problem. I said if your sure and opened the door. As they walked past, they both glanced down at my semi-hard cock. As we talked, they shared some verses and wanted to know if I thought being a nudist was ok. I told them yes and could show them verses that showed it. I explained that nudity was not sinful, it is made that way by people that could not control their sexual urges. That since the middle ages the church had used it to keep the people in bondage with the thought of perversion. I said that people raised as nudists didn't sexualize the body. I explained the freedoms of being a nudist. They asked if they could come back next week. Of course, I said yes, and told them they were welcome to try being naked, while in a social setting. We'll see what happens next week.

This post was edited

Cool story. I have been hoping for that to happen to me.

This post was edited
RE: Answering the door.....

Did not plan on this today. I was expecting a UPS delivery. They delivery on the side at the garage door. My garage door was open today along with my house door since it was such nice weather. The UPS man put my package on the stair railing in the garage. I heard a loud crash since my house door was open. Turns out that the package fell off the railing. I went out (I was nude, as always) just as he was putting it back on the railing.

This post was edited

What was the delivery man's reaction to seeing you nude?

This post was edited

What was the delivery man's reaction to seeing you nude?

He did not react at all. I think he was more concerned that the package fell and might have broken.

This post was edited

That's disappointing! Shame on that UPS man! A smile at least would have been nice.

This post was edited