RE:Whats your preference?

i agree; i like to be fucked in both positions, they feel differnt, and
sometimes prefer one or the other.

This post was edited

I enjoy laying face down flat, my legs apart with a small pillow under my tummy and have him or if it's a her with a strap on take me from behind and have their way with me

This post was edited

I like to be bent over something or on my hands and knees...feeling him pound my ass hard and slap my cheeks. Would be even better if I had a cock or pussy keeping my mouth busy at the same time.

This post was edited

def on my back. i like to watch a guy's face when he cums

This post was edited

Doggy is great for deep hard fucking, the Top in control. On back is more intimate, watching his face as he is inside you... able to kiss too. It is awesome to watch his face as he cums inside me... feeling his cock thob and shoot and his orgasm face... so hot. I almost always cum while I am being fucked too

This post was edited

One, then the other

This post was edited

Both positions are awesome. Can't say one is better than the other as both feel really good if you enjoy bottoming. When the top cums inside you, being on your back allows you to watch his face as he unloads. This can add to the pleasure.

This post was edited

I love to be on my hands And knees getting plowed!

This post was edited

I love to be on my hands And knees getting plowed!

This post was edited

I like to stand up, legs wide apart, and bend over, resting my hands on my knees. An armchair is also useful. Once when I returned to the men's room after swimming, there was a man, probably in his late 50s, sitting in his wheelchair naked. I could see that he was aroused. I let him look at me for a while, in the nude as usual. Then I bent over facing away from him, legs wide apart, to get my clothes out of my locker, so that he could see my parted cheeks and dangling bollocks. I could see his reaction by looking at him from between my legs; so I positioned myself one leg over each arm of his wheelchair facing away from him to let him play with my arse hole and bollocks. Then I turned to face him. He did not need much help from me for him to come to orgasm. Then he returned the favour for me.

This post was edited